Part 18

Taehyung's pov

I can't help but stare as Rain dances with her two friends over by Jungkook's couch. We had won the game by a lot of points, beating our rivals by twenty-five. Yoongi had made the last shot, to my dismay. I used to like him, but I don't think I do anymore. After I heard about what he did to my Rain, I don't think I can be alone in the same room with the guy without wanting to punch him in his face.

Jungkook had decided to throw a party to celebrate, so everyone moved over to his house seeing as it is the largest out the three of us. We are know for the wild parties we throw, them full of girls and alcohol. I would usually be found with four or five girls around me, their attention only on me. Not anymore though. I don't need the unnecessary distractions; I have Rain.

I start walking towards her, transfixed by the way her hips are moving. She shouldn't be dancing like that. She shouldn't be moving her hips in such a provocative way. Only I should be able to look at her the way all of the other guys surrounding her are. I am the only one who should see this side of her.

"Taehyung oppa!"

I stumble back in shock, stopping myself from plowing right into Andria, the transfer student from England. I blink down at her as she twirls a strand of her brown hair between her fingers, her lips painted a horrific shade of bubblegum pink. I glance down at what she is wearing, internally scoffing in disgust. Her dress is barely long enough to be described as such, it revealing much more than I would have liked to have seen. Last year, when she had first transferred to our school, I admit that we had had a little thing going on between the two of us. Now, I wish she would just leave me alone.

"Taehyung, dance with me?" she says while biting down on her lower lip. I scrunch up my nose and step around her, holding my fingers in front of me in the shape of a cross. She frowns as I shake my head rapidly from side to side, backing away from her and towards Rain. I already have a beautiful girlfriend, so why would I need some slut who practically throws herself at everyone?

I reach Rain in no time, glaring at the guy who was about to grab onto her waist from behind. He gets the message, raising both of his hands in defeat while backing away from her. I smirk as I take her hand in mine, lacing our fingers together. She looks up in shock before smiling up at me, her gorgeous eyes crinkling in the corners in a way that I have grown to love. She brings me down for a kiss, her hands in my hair and mine around her waist. She breaks away when it starts to get a little too heated, her nose brushing against mine as she talks over the music.

"Come on Tae. Lets go someplace more private."