Part 29

Taehyung's pov

I sigh for what seems like the fifteenth time as I walk to school. I would usually get a ride from either Jungkook or Jimin, but I woke up really late this morning. I don't know why, but I just didn't feel like getting out of bed this morning. The only thing that made me actually want to come to school was the thought that I would get to see Rain today.

The early morning breeze makes my hair stir on top of my head, it messing it up even more than it already was. I don't mind though. Rain said that she likes it when my hair is messy because it makes me look sexy. I smirk as I think about her blushing face while she confessed that. How can someone as cute and innocent as she is become such a crazy monster in bed? I have no idea, but I'm not complaining at all.

I walk even faster as I spot the school coming into focus from a distance, actually trying to make it on time now. Since I am actually going to school today, if I show up late I will probably get detention. My homeroom teacher has always had it out for me, and I don't want to give her a reason to kick me out like the last time I was late. I am almost jogging by the time I reach the front of the school, my chest rising and falling as I slow down. My backpack hangs loosely on my arm as I walk through the practically empty hallways, no students in sight. The tardy bell hasn't rung yet, but everyone is already in class.

I make it just in time. The bell rings right after I open the door to the classroom, the teacher's eyes narrowing as I smile apologetically at her. She simply shakes her head before pointing towards my seat, going back to silently taking the attendance. I smile as soon as I see Rain sitting there, walking over to my spot right beside her. She smiles as I sit down, putting a bookmark in the book that she had been reading.

"Good morning kitten. How'd you sleep last night?"

She makes a cute sound before leaning forward, her lips pressing gently against mine. She pulls back after a few seconds before pecking me on the nose, my cheeks turning the faintest of pinks at the adorable gesture.

"I slept fine, what about you?" she asks while playing with my hair, a slight smile on her face. I am momentarily mesmerized by how beautiful she looks right now, my eyes wide as I simply stare at her. I blink and shake my head slightly, coming out of my momentary daze.

"I slept well because I was dreaming of you."

She laughs as I wink at her, her hands trailing down my chesty before picking up the loose ends of my undone tie. I didn't have time to ask my mom to do it for me before I left. I watch her slender fingers as she works on it, a smirk coming onto my face.

"I remember what happened the last time you did my tie" I say cheekily, causing her to look up at me. She smiles before rolling her eyes, a faint smile on her lips.

"Yeah, me too. You slid your hand up the back of my skirt, you pervert."

I can't help but laugh, kissing her forehead as she finishes.

"Yeah, but I'm glad I did. I got a beautiful girlfriend out of it, didn't I?"