Part 20

Taehyung's pov

The water is warm as it flows down from the shower. I run my fingers through my hair as the last of the conditioner I put in it gets washed down he drain, my eyes closed so that none gets into them. I am startled when the curtain gets pulled back, my eyes flying open as I jump.

"Daddy.....do you mind if I join you?"

I noticeably gulp as I look at Rain standing there in just a towel, her lip captured between her teeth. My eyes can't help but look at her appearance, taking in her messy hair, clear face, and her long legs as they peek out from below the end of the towel. I think back to the night before as she stares up at me, my mind spinning as I remember the pleasure she had made me feel. Last night had been the best I have ever felt while having sex. Something about Rain is different; better than the other girls I've been with in the past.

I nod my head silently as she smiles, her hand letting go of the towel that she had currently been holding up. My mouth drops open at the sight of her naked body, my cheeks heating up despite seeing it many times before. She steps into the shower and I can't seem to be able to look away, transfixed by the way her body looks under the stream of the water.

The hot water creates steam, it surrounding her and makes her seem unreal; fictional even. Her body drives me absolutely crazy, my eyes trailing over her flawless skin. I stare as the water starts at her hair, it soaking it and making it stick to her face. The droplets then fall down her neck, them traveling slowly down the swell of her breasts. They pass over her smooth stomach and then down her long legs, falling to the floor.

"Let me help you with that" I say huskily, taking the shower head off. I help her spray the rest of the soap off of her back, loving the way the droplets fall down to the small of her back before moving down her ass. I finally can't help it anymore, letting the shower head fall before turning her around and pressing her back against the far wall.

"Tae, what are--"

She stops talking when I trail my hand down her body, reaching between her legs. Her breath hitches in her chest as she closes her eyes, her mouth parted as she moans softly. I tense when her hand reaches down to my throbbing member, her touch stirring something in the pit of my stomach. I trail kisses down her neck and to her chest as I grow closer and closer to reaching my high, her loud moans helping me along the way. She cums before me, her body tensing as she comes undone.

"O-oh my god....." my eyes close as if on their own accord when she gets on her knees, placing my length into her mouth. I can't help but hold onto her hair as she blows me, her tongue and lips feeling absolutely amazing. I move my hips backwards and forwards as I orgasm, unloading into her mouth.

We dry off rather quickly before I hold onto her waist from behind, walking her back over towards the bed.

"Come on Tae Tae, It's already past three pm. We should get dressed."

I just push her back onto the bed, joined her before wrapping the covers around the two of us.

"Noooo" I whine loudly, snuggling into her body.

"Lets just lay here kitten" I whisper as I pull her closer. I let my eyes close as I enjoy the feeling of her warm body against mine, my lips turning up into a content smile. I am just about to fall asleep again when the door flies open, my eyes flying open as well as I sit up in shock.

"Oh. My. God."