Part 4

"So Taehyung.......what's going on between you and Rain?" Jimin asks, sitting next to me on the bleachers. We are currently inside of the gym waiting for our coach to come out and start the class. Jungkook nods his head in agreement, sitting down on the other side of me.

"Yeah hyung. You've been acting very weird lately."

I scoff and shake my head, internally cursing at my stupidity. Of course they would fucking notice you moron. They are infatuated with her two best friends, why wouldn't they notice something is up with the two of us? I don't know why, but I have become so much more aware of Rain than I have ever been in the past. Something about her just draws me in, and I don't know what it is. I do know that I have never been so intrigued by a girl before.

There is no way in hell I'm telling them that though.

"I don't know what you are suggesting at this moment in time" I say nonchalantly, looking towards the doors of the girl's locker room.

"You don't have any feelings for her at all?" Jungkook asks, making me turn towards him. He has an inquisitive look on his young face, his eyes holding disbelief. I nod my head and look down, Jimin's scoff drawing my attention.

"Then why are you looking for her right now?"

I freeze in my seat, my eyes wide. I hadn't even noticed it myself. I had been subconsciously looking for Rain, my eyes wandering around the whole gym at least three times. When I had come to the conclusion that she wasn't done dressing yet, I had been continuously cutting my gaze to the entrance of the girl's locker room. What is it about this girl? She occupies my every thought, just the thought of her driving me insane. I have never felt so sexually attracted to someone before, and I'm not sure how I should feel about that.

"I-I don't know what y-you are talking about" I stutter nervously, not liking that I just got caught in a lie.

"About what?"

I stiffen at her voice, the soft sound like music to my ears. I don't even have to turn around in order to know who just spoke, the back of my neck tingling from having her so close to me.

"Oh, hey Rain. We were actually just talking about you."

My mouth drops open as I stare at a smirking Jimin, my eyes locked on him. What is this guy doing? I chuckle nervously as she comes around to face the front of us, my eyes refusing to look at hers. They instead focus on the pale skin of her legs and how tight the PE shirt is on her figure. The baggy shorts don't do much to hide the fact that she has an amazing body, her long hair being held out of her beautiful face with hair tie.

"Taehyung.......Taehyung?"

I snap out of my daze and look up at Rain with my mouth hanging slightly open, choosing to ignore Jungkook as he continues to call my name. She is looking at me almost timidly, as if she is nervous about being in my presence. This makes me smirk. Is she still thinking about today at lunch? I sure hope so, because that would mean that I affect her as much as she affects me.