Part 68

"Thanks for coming with me Jimin" I say softly as Jimin takes my hand in his. He simply squeezes my hand softly to let me know that he is there for me, some of my unease fading.

Today is the day. Today is the day that I am going to tell Taehyung that I am pregnant. Hoseok couldn't go with me because he had to go to work, but I know that he wanted to. I had to literally force him out of the door when the time came this morning. I can't let him get fired for not showing up to work just because of me. 

I called my professors and told them that I wasn't going to show up to their lectures today and they gladly gave me the notes. Jungkook and Yoongi forgot to call in though, meaning that they couldn't get out of their classes. Jimin, being the only one without anything to do, gladly agreed to be my moral support. 

Ami had said something about Taehyung working at a cafe a little ways away from my university, so that is where Jimin and I are heading towards. He should be on break right about now, and I am just hoping that he listens to what I have to say.

I pull my jacket closer to my body as we near the little shop, my long hair getting in my face. Black skinny jeans are on my legs, a white tank top on my upper body. My stomach still isn't showing the signs of the pregnancy, but I have still been getting morning sickness pretty much every day.

Morning sickness should get a new name. It isn't just a sickness that happens in the morning. Sometimes I will feel completely fine when I wake up, my stomach not hurting at all. I'll then get to lunch time, take a whiff of chicken or something, and promptly vomit. It happens when I get upset sometimes too. Most of the time its totally random, and it is starting to get tiring. 

"Are you sure you can do this?" Jimin asks softly, turning to look at me as we stop right in front of the entrance. I look behind him and into the shop, taking in my surroundings. There isn't anyone in there right now besides one of the workers and Taehyung, who is sitting down in one of the chairs. They are joking around and laughing, my heart speeding up as I watch Taehyung smile.

"Yeah.....I can do this."

It is warm inside. The smell of coffee immediately fills my nose, and I don't think the baby likes it. I hold onto my stomach as I get a little nauseous, taking deep breaths in and then letting them out. It takes everything in me not to throw up, my eyes clenched shut as I try and steady my breathing. 

"Jimin? What are you doing here?"

Taehyung had looked up at the sound of the door being opened, his smile being replaced by a confused frown. His eyes had scanned over me before stopping on Jimin's frowning form, them lighting up like a Christmas tree. It is obvious that he misses his best friends. Jimin had been the most distant from him on his return, which is probably why he is so happy to see him right now.

"What's up? How have you been?"

Taehyung stands up before making his way over to where we are standing, a full smile on his lips. Despite me being in pain, I still can't help but be amazed by how grown up he looks. His hair went from its blonde color to a silver-ish grey. I can tell how much time has passed since the last time I saw him by looking at his bangs and seeing how much they have grown out.

"Why are you talking to me? I'm still mad at you."

I look up when Jimin speaks, frowning at how sad he looks. It is obvious that he misses Taehyung, and I can understand why. They had been so close in high school before Taehyung just up and left us. It's obvious that Jimin wants to go back to the way things used to be, but he is too scared that he will get hurt again.

I suddenly gag, my stomach unable to hold onto its contents anymore. I ignore Jimin's yell as I run over to the nearest trashcan and unleash the content of my stomach, tears forming in the corner of my eyes. Jimin comes over ad moves my hair out of the way as I retch, my stomach heaving in the most uncomfortable way.

"W-what's going on? Is she ok?" Taehyung asks, his tone colored with worry. Jimin looks at me as I slowly stand up, asking me with his eyes if now is the right time to do this. I nod and clench my eyes shut, turning my back. 

"Taehyung.....she's pregnant."