Part 59

Rain's pov

His lips press against mine and I feel frozen. His hands bring me closer to his body and I finally kiss him back, a single tear rolling down my cheek. He forgives me. He doesn't want to break up with me. I don't think I have ever felt happier in my life. His lips press harshly against mine as I open my mouth, his tongue slipping in to caress mine.

His hands are in my hair as he pushes me closer to him, the kiss almost feeling desperate in a way. I let him do what he wants, too caught up in the way his mouth feels against mine. I have missed him so much, his presence alone making me light up with happiness. His hand is cold as it slides up the front of my shirt and over my bra, goosebumps forming on my arms and legs as I pull away to look at him.

"Hoseok.....are you sure?" I ask hesitantly. We have never had sex together before, and he had always said that he only wants to have sex with someone that he cares deeply about, but after what I did I didn't think it would ever be with me. He answers my question with a small smile before pulling my shirt off of my body, his lips finding mine again.

I get lost in his touch, my eyes closed as he lays me down so that I am lying down on my back. He breaks away to take his shirt off before he leans down to kiss my neck, his hands working on his pants. He nips softly at my collar bone and a breathy moan escapes my parted lips, my hands in his hair. His fingers send little electric shocks through my body as he helps me take off my shorts and underwear, them brushing against the skin of my stomach. He takes my bra off before throwing it onto the floor, leaving both of us totally exposed in front of each other for the first time.

I look into his eyes as he enters me, my breath getting caught in my throat. A soft groan exits his mouth as he starts to move in me, his forehead coming down to rest upon my own. We move and breathe together as one, the room filling with our sensual moans of pleasure. I hold onto his shoulders as he clenches his eyes shut, his teeth clenched together as well at the intense feeling.

"O-oh my god Hoseok" I moan loudly as he starts going faster, my body quivering as the pleasureful sensation intensifies. I throw my head back in pleasure, my nails scratching at his back and shoulders. I can tell that he is close to his release from the way his moans are getting louder and more frequent, his lips pressing against my chin and my jaw. Stars dance in front of my eyes as I near my peak as well, my eyes closing on their own accord.

"Fuck!" he yells as he orgasms, me cumming at the same time as well. My hips grind up to meet his as we both ride out our highs, his head falling down to rest on my shoulder. I hiss out as he pulls out of me, the rubber of the condom rubbing against my sensitive walls. He disposes of it before crawling back into bed with me, moving my body so that we are both underneath the covers.

I smile slightly as he reaches up to move my hair out of my face, his touch light and full of care. His body is glistening with sweat, but he still looks beautiful to me. We gaze into each other's eyes as we catch our breaths, everything feeling surreal to me. I don't deserve him.