Part 61

Rain's pov

I sigh as the last one of my classes finally ends, stretching my arms above my head as I groan. I smile when my joints pop back into place, a large yawn escaping my mouth. I quickly pack up my stuff and head towards the door of the lecture hall that I was in for my last class, practically skipping out the door.

"Damn, you seem happy today" Jungkook comments as I meet him outside of the room. I smile as he holds me back so that I stop skipping, probably just making sure that I don't fall over in the heels that I am wearing.

"That's because I am Kookie" I state simply, my dark red lips pulling back into a smile. Since my outfit consists of black, velvety pumps as well as my crop top, a dark blue jean skirt on my legs, I decided to wear dark red lip stain. I also did a thin eyeliner look, filling in my eyebrows and putting on false lashes. I want to look my best for when I go out with Hobi, so I made sure that I did just that.

Jungkook and I continue to walk towards the front of the school until we see Yoongi, his eyes closed as he leans against the wall outside. I run up to him with Jungkook not that far behind me, stopping when I come to a spot in front of him. I tap his nose to let him know that we are here and he squints cutely, his eyes slowly opening before he locks eyes with me.

"I'm still mad at you" he says grouchily, stalking right past me. I frown as Jungkook and I share a look, walking behind him as he heads towards his car.

"Why are you mad at me?" I ask while tugging on his arm, smiling slightly when he groans in frustration. He shoots me with a glare as I gaze up at him innocently, his mouth pulled down in the corners.

"The next time you and Hoseok decide that you are going to fuck, make sure that no-one is in the apartment. You both kept me up for hours with your animal calls, and we both know that having sex, not once but twice, at four o'clock in the morning is a deal breaker."

My mouth is wide open as he crosses his arms, sweat starting to form on my brow the longer he stares at me. I can feel it as the color in my cheeks slowly starts to spread to the tips of my ears as well, my whole face turning a deep shade of red in my embarrassment.

"Yoongi, I'm sorry. I-I didn't know you were s-still there" I say truthfully, flipping Jungkook off as he laughs behind Yoongi's back. He wouldn't be like that if it was him who kept Yoongi up all night. I love him to death, but Yoongi can be scary as fuck.

I spot Hoseok leaning against his car in the distance as he looks at me, a smile on his face as he waves. My face lights up as I look at him before turning back to Yoongi, an apologetic smile once again coming back onto my face as I use this to my advantage.

"Well look at that. Seems like I have to go.......bye!"