Part 35

Rain's pov

"He's going to be ok. He does have some bruising on his ribs and a lacerated spleen though. We were lucky that you brought him here when you did miss."

I nod my head and remain seated as the doctor leaves, my hand in his. I still can't believe all that happens to him. Yoongi's face is unnaturally pale right now, a greenish tint on his cheeks. His lips are completely white as his eyes move around behind his closed eyelids, my lip captured between my teeth as I watch him. I can't believe Taehyung would be able to do such a thing. I lnew that he didn't like Yoongi, but I had no idea that he hated him enough to literally almost kill him.

Taehyung. Just thinking about him makes me want to cry. He didn't mean what he said.......he couldn't have. Someone who loves you wouldn't say those things just because you were helping someone else out who was hurt. He must have been stressed out or something like that, because the Kim Taehyung I know wouldn't have been so cruel like that without a reason.

"R-Rain?"

I jump, startled by his voice. My eyes are wide as I turn towards Yoongi, the lump in my throat coming back. My eyes water as I stare down at him, just glad that he's awake and alright.

"How are you feeling?" I asks softly, knowing that he must be feeling really bad after what happened.

"Better than before" he says quietly, his eyes closing gently when sleep overtakes him once more. I smile gently at his sleeping form and bend down to leave a kiss on his forehead. The doctor said that once he goes to sleep I should leave to get some rest of my own. Yoongi needs the rest, and I suppose I'm no good to him if I can't even keep my eyes open myself.

I leave the hospital, smiling when I finally get outside. I hare always hated the place. Too many people have died in hospitals for me to ever feel comfortable in one. My feet pad almost silently as I walk along the sidewalk, suddenly stopping when I get to the crosswalk. If I turn right, I can go back to my house and get some sleep. If I go left, it will lead me to Taehyung's house.

I may be upset at him right now, but I still love him. What he said really hurt me, and I still have no idea why he snapped like that. I rub at my eyes before heading towards his house, anxious to find out why he said all of those hurtful things to me. I can't just let things end between us like this, and he has yet to tell me what he so desperately wanted to earlier today.

I walk up to his house and find all of the lights out, the porch light off as well. I immediately find that odd seeing as Taehyung told me he always left the porch light on because he was scared of ghosts taking advantage of the lack of light at his house when he went to sleep. I knock on the door and wait, growing impatient when he doesn't answer.

"Kim Taehyung! Open the door!" I yell, ringing the doorbell. After about ten minutes I finally give up, looking underneath the welcome mat for the spare key he always keeps there. I told him to move it because that was an obvious place to hide it, but he wouldn't because he said he would forget where it was if he did. I unlock the door before putting it in my back pocket, opening the door and letting myself in.

The whole house is empty except for the tarps hanging over the furniture. I turn the lights on as I go, my eyes wide as I take in all of the empty space and empty cabinets. Is this what he wanted to tell me? That he was moving? Why didn't he just tell me with a text message or something? Why did he have to end things the way he did when he was going to move that same day? I can feel the tears streaming down my cheeks as I walk up the stairs and towards the open door of his room, pushing it open the rest of the way as I make my way inside.

Something in my chest tears when I look around the empty room, my legs feeling weak and wobbly. The only things left are his bed with his sheets untouched, a picture frame resting on top of the pillow. I walk over and pick it up with shaking hands, my tears leaving droplets of water on top of the glass protecting the picture. I can't help but sob when I see it, clutching it against my chest. It's the picture we took at the fair after he told me he loved me. You can clearly see that I was crying, but I didn't care. His arm was around me as he kissed my cheek, the widest smile on my face. He left it behind......

It hurts so bad. I lay on his bed and curl up in a ball as I cry hysterically, my head resting on his pillow. It still smells like him, my fingers grabbing at the sheets as if they never want to let go. Why? Why Taehyung? Why did you come into my life? Why did you make me fall so hard for you just for you to break my heart?