Part 43

A/N: it's time for a little bit of Hoseok appreciation babes

Rain's pov

Jimin drops me off in front of the cafe that Hoseok and I are supposed to be meeting at, my hands shaking lightly as I start to get more and more nervous. Jimin said that Hoseok was supposed to be wearing a black jacket as well as a black hat, but that doesn't really narrow down my choices. What if I go up to the wrong guy and ask him if he is Hoseok? God. I would never be able to get over the embarrassment.

"Excuse me?"

I turn around and see someone that I am not expecting. He has got to be the most attractive guy around this area for miles, his dark brown hair curling slightly on top of his head. I find myself at a loss for words, not sure how to respond to such an attractive person. He literally outshines me in every way possible, his smile one of the brightest that I have ever seen in my life.

"Are you Rain?"

I nod my head and watch as his smile gets even larger, if that is even possible at his point. His eyes seem to draw me in, them holding so much joy and happiness. I clear my throat as I blink rapidly, trying to make it seem like I wasn't totally in a trance due to his good looks.

"H-how did you know it was me?" I ask curiously, subconsciously taking a step closer to him. He laughs and I find myself wanting to laugh with him, the sound just so pure and light.

"That's an easy one. You are the prettiest girl here."

I can't help the blush that appears on my face when he winks at me, suddenly feeling flustered. Why am I blushing so hard right now? I can literally feel the heat radiating from my cheeks as he chuckles, probably finding me funny in this state.

"Are you ready to go?"

"Go where?" I ask, still trying to make my cheeks go back to their original color. I tense up when he takes my hand in his, my eyes widening at the bold move. I just met him, yet he is acting so comfortably around me. I don't mine at all, but I am a little scared that we may be taking things a little too fast. Yeah, Taehyung and I went right passed first base and went all the way home, but maybe that's why things didn't work out between us. Maybe if we took things slow, I wouldn't have gotten so hurt in the end.

"I just thought we could go to a restaurant, walk around a little bit. You know, get to know each other better."

I nod and let him lead the way, staying next to him as he continues to hold onto my hand. I like the way his hand feels in mine. I guess it's just that I haven't been in a relationship in over two years. The physical contact is a little bit weird and new, yet at the same times it feels good. It's nice to feel wanted after such a long period of feeling like I was worthless.