Chapter 1

SAY THE NAME! SEVENTEEN!

"Park Se Jun. Hurr--"

"How many times do I have to tell you not to call me by my full name!" The furious Se Jun shouted at Dino as he sends his shoe flying directly towards the maknae's face. Fortunately, Dino dodged it without breaking a sweat, making the shoe continue its way and hit the Leader's face who had just opened the door.

"Oops!" The two mumbled nervously, slowly taking steps backwards.

"I-I-I have something to do." Se Jun said, desperately trying to make his way out of this.

"Y-Yeah, me too." Added Dino.

"You two..." Leader Coups immediately pinched their ears and yanked them down for him to whisper. "How many times do I have to tell you not to fight in the waiting room. You are disturbing other people." He half whispered and half shouted.

"Sorry hyung. It's just... Se Jun---" Dino said, throwing Se Jun a glare.

"What? What? What? You're the one who--"

"5 minutes till stage." One of the staffs announced, ending the unending quarrel between these two.

--

"What does it feel to be doing a live broadcast after quite a long time?" An interviewer asked the excited Seventeen members who were patiently waiting for their time to shine at backstage.

"I feel excited." S.Coups plainly answered, receiving a sour look from Seungkwan.

"What? What should I feel?" He asked with his brows furrowed.

"That answer is too plain and common hyung. Say something more inspirational." Dk suddenly butts in and sided with Seungkwan.

S.Coups paused for a bit to think then he faced the camera with a big smile plastered on his face. "I know its been a while and as the leader, I am greatly thankful for this another opportunity to deliver our gratitude for your unending support and to show you the fruit of our hardwork. You can expect an overwhelming stage now and in the future. Thank you so much." S.Coups ended the greetings with a polite bow intended for everyone, fan or not.

"Park Se--" Dino calls out but before he could say what he wanted, water bottle was already flying towards him. This time, Woozi was the one who got hit which made the cat and the dog more nervous than ever. They could feel chills through their spine just by looking at Woozi's blank expression.

Good thing the interviewer interrupted by asking Woozi how long the promotion of the new album would last and what people should expect from them.

"Well, about our comeback... You should go ask our company." He paused for a bit before continuing, "-- and for what people expect from us, we will exceed those thoughts." Lee Jihun said, all beaming and overflowing with genuine confidence.

"Hoshi hyung, you're sweating too much don't you think?" The8 told Hoshi who was busy practicing some moves and can't seem to calm down.

"Hyung, don't get too excited. Just relax." Jun reminded. China line is not only known for looks but they are also indeed confidence of their dancing skills.

"Shua, let's take a selfie." Jeonghan suggested.

"Wonwoo-hyung, Mingyu-hyung. Your make-up artists called for you." Vernon told the two who were busy arguing who's more handsome.

Cat and dog fighting here, members being interviewed there and some were busy with their own little world. Seventeen may seem to look like they have their own business but when it comes to work, they are as compact as steel.