Chapter 8

SAY THE NAME! SEVENTEEN!

"With us/ with you?!"

The house was turned upside down by the flabbergasting news. No one was left sitting on their seats. Everyone was causing noise, spouting questions here and there while I was just quite after sitting back. Not because I was contented and had already accepted the decision made but because of too much confusion and my thoughts are in disarray.

"Calm down, calm down." Said the tallest guy and everyone seemed to listen to him.

"Why would she live with us hyung?" Asked another who seemed to have an American feel, not rudely but not nicely either.

"Yeah, why would I? Who decided this without my consent?" I angrily asked as I throw each of them a glare.

"Don't look at us like that. We don't want it either." The shorty one told me with an unpleasant tone as he laid back on the couch and crossed his legs.

What's his deal? I admit he's a bit taller than me but it feels like he's a cheeky little brat. Tch.

"Look, I better go back to my own place since both parties don't like this." I told them and was on my way towards the door but someone spoke.

"It's fine for me. The more the merrier." My head turned itself back, probably because I was shock that some gentleman is here amidst this pack of wolves.

"Let's talk about this peacefully and see if we can agree on something." Said S.Coups, taking his seat and made the others do the same. "Who wants to ask something?" He asked with authority in his voice.

Is he their leader or something?

I turned my head left and right and everyone was raising their hands.

"Mingyu." He called out and at the same time someone stood up.

Is this some grade schooler's oral recitation?

"Hyung, what do you mean by 14th member?" He asked, leading his gaze towards me.

Wait a minute, now that I can see his face clearer, I kind of recognize him. And wait, "Mingyu"? I've heard of that name before. Just where and when did I see him again?

"Like I said, from now on she will live us and that makes her the 14th member of this family." S.Coups explained with a big sweet smile plastered on his face.

Family, huh? I almost forgot such warm and comforting word existed. He barely know me and now he's already considered me a member of this family. What a strange guy.

"Did the CEO exactly say that?" -

"He didn't." S.Coups answered bluntly.

"Huh?!" All looked at him incredulously, making him cower in place.