Chapter 44

Dedicated to AshleeJi who gave me encouragement to continue writing.

"Good morning." I heard someone's voice whisper but I was too tired to open my eyes. I huddled closer to my warm pillow and tucked myself back to sleep.

"Wake up or else I'll kiss you." My lips involuntarily etched a tiny smile at his threat. I opened an eye and then another.

"You try doing that and I'll make sure you don't see another ray of sunlight." I told him as I sat up. He put his hands behind his head and crossed his feet.

"Oh Jae Eun. You're my sunlight. I don't need the one above."

"Ew." I slap him playfully. What he said gave me goosebumps.

A knock followed by The8's voice cut our conversation. "Hyung? Breakfast is ready."

"In a minute." He hollered back as he jumped from his bed. I followed him. Suddenly, my thoughts went back to last night's event. I could pretty hear Min Soo yelling curses at me after I left him without a word last night. I better get ready for next week.

We exit the room together only to meet the members' shocked faces. Scoups and I exhanged gazes, not knowing where to begin explaining.

"How was last night Scoups? I bet it was super duper fun." Jeonghan asked as he swung an arm around Scoups.

"It was but not entirely. We were shedding tears because---"

"You were shedding tears? My gosh Hyung! Kimbap kidding?" Seungkwan covered his mouth, acting so shock he could faint.

"What in the world did you do last night? Was it that pleasurable to have you shed your tears?" -Jun

I don't like where this is going.

"It wasn't pleasurable. It was painful rather. Very painful."

It'd be better if you shut your mouth Scoups.

"Then it must've been very more painful for Jae Eun." Hoshi supplied. His statement led all their gazes to me.

"What?" I said through clenched teeth, my irritation starting to surface now.

"Calm down, calm down." Mingyu butted in but no one cared.

"Tell us more about it."

"Oh you want to know? It would be an honor to let you know through live demonstration." I smirked. I make my way to Scoups and shoving Jeonghan aside, I locked my arms around his neck. I could hear their gasps.

Oh this is so much fun.

"Are you ready?" I asked, not breaking eye contact with Scoups who had predatory eyes locked on me.

I tiptoed so I could reach his lips and knowing Scoups had fallen to my trap, I lifted my knee to his groin. I was rewarded with satisfaction when he dropped to the floor and howled in pain.

"Now that's what happened last night. Very painful isn't it? Anyone care to join me tonight?" They all shook their heads except for one.

"Please be gentle with me okay?" Jun said, his voice filled with excitement.

Men.
--
"You know we're family right?" The little chitchats halted and all turned to Jeonghan. "We shouldn't keep secrets from each other." He supplied.

"If we keep secrets--"

"Just spill it Jeonghan." I grumbled. He moved his chair closer to mine and put a hand on my lower back. "Are you guys officially now on a relationship?"