Chapter 14

SAY THE NAME! SEVENTEEN!

"So that's what happened?" Asked S.Coups as he fished out his phone from his pocket. "I'll inform the CEO about this." And then he made a phone call and relayed everything what Mingyu and Woozi has told him.

"What did he say hyung?" Mingyu wore a worried look as he followed Coups by his eyes when he went for the door.

S.coups looked back and nothing was revealed by the expression he made. "He'll take care of it. For now, make sure Jae Eun doesn't leave the dorm alone. I'll go visit my grandma tomorrow alone. Don't tell anyone about this. I'll leave before the sun rises so keep it a secret until then."

"Hyung, you know they'll throw a tantrum when you try to shoulder everything yourself." Mingyu tried to convince Coups about the decision he made but S.Coups was obstinate about it.

"That's why I'm asking you to keep it a secret. Besides, they can't do anything once it's over." S.Coups said and gave Mingyu a wink.

"Hyung! Don't you ever do that again! Its cringy." Mingyu yelled.

--

The next day... (Still dawn)

Leader Coups slowly opened the door of his room carrying a backpack over his thick jacket. He was very careful not to make even the slightest sound. He looked left and right and when he was certain no one was awake, he sneaked his way to the door and opened it while looking back. Taking drastic measures, he was still looking back until he closed it again.

He heaved a sigh and felt relieved when he thought his mission was a success but when he turned around, the members were there standing, darting him a questioning look.

"No doubt nobody was in there, you're all here." S.Coups muttered.

"Coups what were you trying to do?" Jeonghan questioned.

"Yah! Mingyu!" S.Coups tried to dodge the question by calling Mingyu who was at the back and asked him 'did you tell them?' through eye communication. Mingyu's head almost came off from all the denying he did. When S.Coups tried to take a step forward, Jeonghan pulled him back by his jacket before he could do so.

Admitting defeat, S.Coups told them the truth.

"But hyung, we already know you're emotionally unstable so what if you can't take it anymore after seeing your grandma's state and you collapse, no one will be there to support you." The8 even placed a serious situation to convince S.Coups but he still neglected it.

"I'm not that weak The8, don't worry."

"Then at least let me and Shua come with you." Jeonghan volunteered, grabbing the surprised Joshua and placing him beside him.

"Okay fine. Only you two. The rest will stay."

A decision was finally made. The other members returned to their rooms to resume their sleep with peaceful minds. As long as their leader is not alone, they're contented with that.

--

"Everyone wake up already. It's noon you know." Dk knocked from door to door, still half asleep and his eyes are still drooping.

Whenever S.Coups isn't around, the other members never wakes up even until afternoon unless somebody else wakes them up.

"Everyone!" Dk shouted but got no response so he left them and went to wake Jae Eun.

"JAE EUN IS GONE!!" In a blink of an eye, the doors banged open along with the eyes of the people behind them.

"WHAT?!" They all asked in a panick.