Chapter 6

A/N: I am very sorry for the many typos in my previous chapters. I just checked it and I am ashamed to say they were so many wrong spellings as well as wrong grammar. Please understand and I promise I'll do better.
--

SAY THE NAME! SEVENTEEN!

3rd person's POV

"Only a couple of minutes till stage."

"Don't be nervous. Just relax and enjoy this moment. Fail now and we're over."

"Don't pay too much attention to their cheering and don't be overwhelmed."

"Huddle up everyone. 1, 2, 3..."

"SEVENTEEN! FIGHTING!"
--

"I need to get away from him. I don't care where I go. I'll go as far as my feet take me." She thought in the depths of her mind though she couldn't fully get a grasp of the situation she was in.

The security of the building she just entered is tight but still, she felt uneasy and continued running.

"Hey! This place is off limits!" One man yelled at her but she didn't stop despite the warning. The man called for backup and started chasing Jae Eun.

She entered a room wherein people wearing the same clothes where quietly sitting. Her entrance has caught their undivided attention and now their eyes are glued on her.

"What are you doing here?" -

"Who are you?" -

"Now, now. No need to be aggressive. Maybe she's a Carat."

"But S.Coups-hyung..." -

"Please help me. That man, he's after me." Jae Eun muttered silently to herself as she clenched her chest.

"Who's after you?" -

"That man. He's after me."

Suddenly, the front door banged open and behind it were security guards who were having a difficult time catching their breathes. Jae Eun was startled, making her hide behind the back of the closest man standing next to her. "Is there a girl who just entered here?"

They went silent just until the guy called S. Coups answered.

"She's the secretary of our CEO. Something urgent came up so she was in a hurry. No need to send her out." By what he said, the security made their leave.

"The man whose after you, were you referring to them?" S. Coups asked the girl.

"Hyung, she said 'man' those who went here were 'men.' Of course they weren't the one she meant." One said, acting almighty.

"Our maknae here sure is smart." S.Coups said, making his way to the other side of the room where their maknae was sitting. He was wearing a sweet smile but had eyes of a killer.

"Hyung, I was just kidding." Their maknae sounded off a pleading tone as he makes his escape.

"Time to go." A staff announced and once again, they entered their serious mode as they form one straight line and exit the room one by one.

"Stay here and wait for us." S.Coups who was the last in line, told Jae Eun and got a positive reply.

The room was filled with an eerie atmosphere. Jae Eun somehow managed to calm herself down just when a knock sounded off from the front door.

She had a feeling that danger awaits for her on the other side of the door that's why she decided to take her exit through the other door and once again began to run aimlessly.

She couldn't find an exit but could only here people's heartfelt cheering, music sounding in background and people singing. She followed where the sound was coming from. The more she runs forward, the more the sound gets louder.

"Loud music, thousands of people, hearfelt cheering, lively yet wild atmosphere and light shining on every corner of the vicinity."

"This is bad. The pain is starting to take effect again and everything in my vision seems to be going on circles. I'm really in a big trou---"