Chapter 31

"Seungcheol-ssi, please look to your right." The photographer told Scoups and wow, he brought out even more charm out of Scoups.

His eyes were cold and fierce yet it wad tempting. His gaze will make you want to keep him looking at you. It was such a dazzling sight.

"Falling in love with him?" I gaped at Jeonghan as he etched a smirk while taking his drink.

"Hey Jeonghan, tell me. What happened between Scoups and Min Soo? When they meet, the seem to be  at each other's throat." I asked, looking back to Scoups.

I waited for a response but Jeonghan just shrugged and didn't answer.

"I may know some details but telling you those details doesn't come for free." He put his drink on top of the table, stood in front of me and trapped me in the sofa between his arms.

"Is it okay if I take the payment now?" He asked, slowly drawing his face nearer and nearer.

What's he gonna do? He's just teasing me right?

My body froze.

My mind froze.

I froze.

"Yah Jeonghan!" A stern voice came from behind. We both turned to see who it was and saw Scoups walking towards us, his fingers running through his hair.

"Don't tease her too much."

"I'm not teasing her. I was serious earlier." Jeonghan chuckled and threw me a glance. I scowled at him and told him in the eye, 'What the fuck are you saying?!' His smirk was back.

He turned back to Scoups who looked like taken aback.

"Just fooling around Coups. No need to be jealous."  Jeonghan let out a teasing laugh which made him earn a smack from his leader.

"Jealous my ass, you idiot."

Scoups looked at me and smiled sweetly. I smiled back, trying not to mind Jeonghan's words.

"Where's Ji Su? She's supposed to be here 30 minutes ago." We all pinned our attention to the set manager who wore a very problematic face.

"We have to be strict with the schedule and there's no time finding for a stand-in." He scratched the back of his head.

"Jae Eun, can I ask you for something?
I looked at Jeonghan and nodded.

"What do you want me---"

"Manager-ssi, someone offered to lend a hand." He pulled me up and wrapped his arm around me.

"Will she do?" He asked.

The set manager scrutinized me from head to toe before etching a grin and saying, "She's perfect."

"Wait, perfect for what? What am I---"

I wasn't able to finish my sentence as I was intantly dragged by some staffs to a room.

"That wasn't necessary Jeonghan." I heard Scoups say.

"Scoups! HELP ME!"  I screamed.

---

"Okay let's start! Let's take photo according to your ages."

I was ushered to go the set which was all painted with white. They made me wear a white crop top and black ripped jeans paired with silver high heels. My hair was done in a messy braid style and my makeup was just light. All in all, I looked mature. The clothes aren't in my personal preference but it is much better than those shorts and backless blouse.

"Jae Eun-ssi, please go in the set with Seuncheol-ssi." The manager told me.

My eyes rounded in shock but I did what I was told anyway. I walked slowly as I don't want to helplessly find myself on the floor again.

I reached the center of the set. I clenched my sweaty and cold palms into fists, trying to put up a brave front.

"Jae Eun-ssi sit down on that chair and Seungcheol-ssi, you know what to do." A staff then approached Scoups and handed him a small silver box.

"Okay let's start."

I sat down and tried to smile as natural as I could.

Scoups then opened the box and in his hands he held a golden necklace. He went behind me, tucked a few strands of my hair into my ears and pose as if he was about to put the necklace around my neck.

"Just smile and you'll be fine." He whispered. His warm breath softly hit my nape, making my heart skip a beat.

There was a blinding flash. "Perfect." The photographer said as he checked the photo.

"Now Jae Eun-ssi, I need you to turn your head around, face your partner and look at him in the eyes with affection."

I what now?!

I want to fucking complain but a tiny part of me wanted to look at Scoups that way and now I'm being controlled by it.

I looked at Scoups the way I was told and he did the same. We could feel each other's breaths. He's serious. His looks were piercing right through me and if looks could kill, I would've been in a coffin right now.

I could hear the other members whooping and whistling, teasing the both of us. I wanted to stop them but Scoups didn't mind it and he just stayed focused on the job so I did the same.

After Scoups followed the other members and I gotta say, Scoups was starting to get on my nerves. You know why? Let me tell you....

3rd Person's POV...

1.  "Jeonghan, don't look at her like that." Scoups yelled from afar.

"But I was told to." Jeonghan replied.

2. "Shua, you're smiling too sweetly at Jae Eun. It's like you're in love with her."

"That's because I am in love with her."  said Joshua with a smirk and upon seeing Scoups' reaction, he laughed.

"Just joking Coups."

3. "Jun!!" Scoups snapped when Jun tilted Jae Eun's head and began drawing his face near hers.

4. "Hoshi. Put some more distance. You look like you're about to kiss her."

5. "Wonwoo, you look too serious."

6. "Woozi-ah. You're trying to have a  guitar session, not have a holding-hand session."

His comments went on and on until Dino's turn. Jae Eun was getting sick of it but guess she wasn't the only one who wanted to shut him up.

"Coups/Hyung!!" His members yelled at him in perfect unison.

"What?" He glowered at them, looking completely innocent.

"Why are you so sensitive when it comes to Jae Eun?" Jeonghan asked.

"Could it be that you're...." -DK

"---Jealous?" -Seungkwan

What? Screamed Jae Eun's mind.