Chapter 13

A/N: Guys, if you notice some plot holes, kindly inform me and if you have any questions just ask. English is not really my language so I'm not that good. Hope you still enjoy.

--
SAY THE NAME! SEVENTEEN!

"Manager, I've finished all the papers and I placed it on your desk." Jae Eun informed her spaced out manager who is just sitting on his place, staring at the window and looking as if there's something deep going in his mind.

"I thought you weren't reporting this morning." He told her still looking outside.

"About that... I've been absent for almost a week and now my work has piled up so I can't afford any absences."

"Is that so? I can't believe you realized that."

Did... Did he just mock me? Oh yes, he just freaking did. She strongly thought.

"I'm not that dumb Manager." She told him and politely bowed and quickly left the office before she could declare world war III to her manager. She was on the verge of doing it I tell you.

--

I don't want to go back to the dorm and I just left the resto so I have nowhere else to go. She thought, kicking a pebble on the ground.

"Jae Eun?"

She turned her head to where the voice came from and saw two persons, one whose like a tower and one who like a mini-tower.

"Mingyu? Woozi?" She hollered out with uncertainty because she barely recognized them due to their disguises. The two quickly ran to her to hush her down.

"Don't say our names out loud." Woozi warned her in a whisper.

"Sorry." She muttered.

"I thought you're at work today." Said Mingyu as he scrutinized her from head to toe. "Why are you here?" He supplied.

"I'm on a break. That's why." Jae Eun said as she twiddled her slender fingers and avoiding any eye contact.

"We'll go ahead then." Mingyu bid goodbye and Jae Eun watched them slowly dissapear from her sight.

She couldn't bring herself to ask if she could go with them probably because she still feels uncomfortable being with the other members.

--

At the dorm...

"I hope they'll get the green light." Mingyu said as he painted a worried look before taking another step.

"Don't worry. Its S.coups-hyung. He can do it." Woozi assured, looking back at Mingyu who was a few steps behind him. "The other members are there to support him so it'll be okay for sure." He added.

"Woozi-hyung, don't you think something's odd about Jae Eun?" Mingyu suddenly blurted out the question, making Woozi stop just in front of the door.

"Who knows. I just noticed she changes her mood really fast." Woozi replied as he opened the door and went inside.

"Exactly. This morning, I thought it was so sudden when she offered to help me prepare breakfast. I didn't mind it but I was so surprised when she was so affected when S.Coups didn't go out. I mean the other members didn't go out as well but she was particularly uneasy about our leader. Then she suddenly said she'll go to work." Mingyu elaborated as he filled in the gap between him and Woozi. "I imagined she'll say 'If you don't want to eat then don't.' But she didn't say anything like that." He added.