Chapter 48

Jae Eun's POV...

Monday, the day everyone hates.

I put on my clothes, applied light makeup and pulled back my hair neatly to a ponytail.

"Good morning." Joshua greeted and soon we all exchanged our morning greetings.

"What's up with that crease on your forehead? It's incredible how you make that early in the morning." Hoshi commented by my side.

"She's really talented, hyung. No one can beat her at that." I shot a glare to Dino who gave me the best compliment I've got in my whole life.

"Oh I'm sorry, I didn't get that. I don't speak idiot. What was that again?" I sarcastically asked, my eyebrows lifted.

Woozi, on the other hand, kept his hand clamped on his mouth to prevent his burst of laughter, I assumed.

"Hyung." Dino slapped Woozi's arm. "You're supposed to be with me in this one." He complained while wearing a pout.

Clearing his throat, Woozi sat up tight before replying. "I'm sorry."

We soon began eating but this time, it wasn't Mingyu's food. He had to leave early for a show so we had no choice but to call for a delivery. We wouldn't want to burn the dorm.

"Hand me the sauce Jae Eun." I eyed Woozi but he didn't bat an eye and just waited for me to do his demand.

Not wanting for anymore problems, I handed one to him.

"I meant the other one."

"You should've told me."

Again, silence with him waiting. "Here's what I'll give you," I paused to swallow the ingested chunk of food. "I'm not you're servant so I'm not doing it the second time."

"I'm not asking you again."

"Oh you didn't even ask a first time."

Brat.

"Quit your little squabble and eat. Here," Jeonghan told us and handed Woozi the right sauce.

"Thanks hyung." He said. This guy really treats me a special way. A fucking rotten special annoying kind of way.

"Jae Eun." The sudden brush of his breath that ticklesd my ears and the sudden warmth around my torso washed all my anger away but at the same time also sent shivers down my spine.

"Hyung, don't announce to the whole world your private activities. 'Only make love in your room' that's my golden rule for gentlemen."

"No one asked for your rules." I barked at Jun who made the kind of face that irritates me the most, the all-knowing face.

"Thank you. I'd be more than happy to give you advice from my own experiences." I felt my stomach turn upside down. I wanted to puke at Jun's statement.

"Knock it off. You don't even have a girlfriend." The8 really succeeded shutting Jun's mouth. Well not really, it's kind of funny to see how he now bugged The8 about how many hearts had he counquered with just a wink and how The8 coldly ignores him, only speaking a couple of boring response from time to time. Talk about a professional way of crushing someone's ego.

Thank you The8 for the sacrifice.

Annoyed now that Scoups still hasn't dettached himself from me, I gave him a little treat, a painful one. A headbutt using the back of my head. The result was satisfying, hearing him wail in pain was music to my ears.

"He does that but she really loves him deep inside." -SK

"She's just shy." -Dk

"Shy? More like playing hard to get." -WW