Chapter 15

SAY THE NAME! SEVENTEEN!

Saturday morning...

Jae Eun's POV...

"It has been a year since our hyungs left us in this desert. All alone, thirsting for some fun." Grumbled Hoshi, wearing an extremely bored tone, taking his seat beside me as he plugged his earphones on.

"Hyung, it has only been a day." Dino corrected.

"A day without them is sooo boorriinng... I just realized this." Dk seemed to be talking to the wall since he was facing it when he said that.

"Hyung, shall I bring you to a mental hospital?" Seungkwan laughed and tapped Dk's shoulder when he asked but Dk didn't even bother looking at him.

Really, I couldn't bear to watch them anymore.

"Hyung... What should we do??" Asked Vernon as he shook Wonwoo's shoulders really hard.

"You're shaking my brain." Wonwoo grabbed Vernon's arms and secured them in his tight grip.

"Woozi-ah, play your guitar for us." Woozi who was stuck in his little imagination was brought back into reality when Jun poked his pinkish cheeks.

"Why me? You should play it." Woozi brusquely replied.

"The8, shall we go back to China?" Jun then flipped his attention to the out-of-this-world The8 who couldn't take his eyes off from the door, probably waiting for the others to return.

In the middle of the dreary mood, Mingyu suddenly pops by the kitchen door and offered everyone some snacks but none of them cared even the slightest.

I didn't want to let Mingyu's effort go to waste so I stood up and grabbed some.

"This is so good. Hey tell me." I paused for a while. We took our seats and he faced me.

"Tell you what?"

"Why are you so good at everything?" I asked and took a bite on the sandwhich.

"Me? Good at everything?" He chuckled and averted his gaze to his members. "I'm not. It's just that I seem good because it's my members I'm being compared to."

I just heard something snap.

"KIM MINGYU! WHAT WAS THAT?" The others were on a fury as they darted Mingyu their 'R.I.P glare.'

"Say that again. Say that again." Woozi finally made his counterattack. He dragged Mingyu from his chair and pinned him to the ground.

For a small guy, I say he's strong.

After making sure that Mingyu's escape routes are all sealed, he began giving him punches and stuffs but Mingyu just can't stand being defeated like this. He began retaliating but it was useless since Woozi led his army wisely.

"Wonwoo-ah, grab his foot. Hoshi-sshi the other foot. Dk-ah and Seungkwan, his arms."

Really, they're torturing Mingyu. This could be the first incident to be reported that someone died from too much laughter. I mean Mingyu could even barely breath.

"Hey, you really could kill hi--"

"Having so much fun without us?"

That familiar voice put an end to all whatever they were doing. The members automatically pivot their heads towards the door where the hyungs were standing.

"HYUNG!!!" Everyone rounded up to greet their long missed members while for Woozi, well he's still not finished with his business with Mingyu. No matter how Mingyu pleads, Woozi just won't let it off the hook so easily.