Chapter 17

SAY THE NAME! SEVENTEEN!

Another day has come and another day in the dorm means another battle for Jae Eun.

The dorm was silent even though by this time, everyone should be up and making a fuss around. Jae Eun left her room for her breakfast slash lunch and only found some of the members loafing in the living room.

"Hoshi? Dino? The8? Jun? Where are the others?" She asked.

"The Hiphop and Vocal team went to the company earlier." The8 replied and flashed a gentle smile at her.

Jae Eun's mind was confused at the moment so she couldn't help but ask. "Vocal team? Hip hop team? What's that?"

"Oh you didn't know about that. Jun, explain." Hoshi said and tapped Jun's shoulders.

"We're divided into 3 teams namely the Vocal, Hip hop and performance team. Vocal members are Woozi, Seungkwan, Dk, Jeonghan-hyung and Joshua-hyung. Hip hop members are S.coups-hyung, Mingyu, Vernon and Wonwoo. And we...." He paused from all the introductions and showed off his flawless dance moves. "... Are the performance team."

"I see. Thanks for telling me." Jae Eun then averted her eyes to Dino who had his eyes pinned on his phone the whole time. "Oh? Maknae is on this team? I didn't expect that." After provoking the silent maknae, she sauntered her way to the kitchen to grab something to eat.

"That girl really is getting on my nerves." Dino complained while cooling down his boiling blood.

"Hoshi-hyung, can we go out?" Dino asked one of the eldest in their team.

"That's a good idea. How about a movie?" Jun suggested and with that, everyone was bursting with excitement.

"Jae Eun-sshi, wanna come?" Invited The8.

"What's with the honorifics. Anyway, can I? Wait. Is the maknae coming? If he is then I won't go."

"Come on, don't be like that. It'll be fun for sure." Jun insisted and pushed Jae Eun back into her room.

"Be sure to wear a disguise." Hoshi reminded but Jae Eun went against it.

"You wear disguises. If no one knows you're Seventeen then it'll be fine even if I don't wear any disguises. Okay?" She quickly shut her door so that no one can debate with her decision.

And she was done in a twinkle.

--

"What movie shall we watch?" Dino asked, fixing his cap and adjusting his face mask.

"How about a romantic one?" Jun raised his opinion but everyone was clearly opposed to it.

"How about horror?" Jae Eun said in a creepy tone. The8 and Jun agreed but the other two's faces were clearly saying no.

"Don't be like that. It'll be fun." Jae Eun grabbed the horrified Hoshi and Dino while snickering with Jun and Th8.

Before the movie started, Hoshi and Dino decided to sleep but the other two won't let that happen so they kept on bugging them until it finally started.

Three were excited while two kept on calling for their mother.

Just when the intense part was about to occur, Hoshi and Dino held each others hands and shut their eyes closed.

"WAAAH!!!" The8 and Jun's savageness had just activated and scared the hell out of Hoshi and Dino. Jae Eun's stomach was starting to hurt from all the laughing.

"You should've seen your faces." She told them.

Pissed, Dino stood up from his seat and pointed at Jun and The8. "Yah! Wen Junhui! Xiu Minghao! I will have you ahshdkjshsuhshs....." They quickly pulled Dino back and stuffed plenty of popcorns in his mouth.

"You'll blow our cover." Hoshi half whispered and half shouted.

"Guys, people are starting to confirm your identy so if I were you, you better get out of here. I mean we." Advised Jae Eun and it was taken into consideration.

It was already dark when they went outside. On the way to the dorm, the three couldn't stop making fun of the two who almost peed on their pants from fear.

"Dino, were you scared?" Asked Hoshi and placed his arms around Dino's neck.

"No. I was just practicing some acting back there. Were you hyung?"

"Nah. I was doing what you were doing. Maybe we should audition for acting." Hoshi replied, completely forgetting their state just earlier.

"You shouldn't do that. You'll probably pass out even before the shooting starts." The8 and Jun who are difficult to scare couldn't stop making fun the scaredy cats.

"Uhmm guys." Jae Eun hollered and fasten her steps to catch up with them. "Hey guys, I think somebody's following us." He said as she tugs the tip of Jun's jacket.

They all looked back but saw no one.

"L-let's go. No one's there," Hoshi said and began to walk in a haste.

"I really did saw someone." Jae Eun insisted but Dino just told her to shut up.

All of the sudden, the bushes beside them started to rustle and strange sounds were heard, making Dino and Hoshi's heart skip a bit.

"Really. Tch." -DN/HS

"You really are scared easily maknae." Jae Eun hissed.

"What did you say?" Dino angrily replied.

"I said you're easily scared." She repeated.

"I'll prove it to you." He personally stepped forward and was about to take a peek behind the bushes when a bunch of people came out from it and yelled 'Boooh!!!', causing Dino to fly a couple of meters away from them.

"Hyung?!" Jun and The8 called out as they help the maknae up on his feet.

"You shouldn't scare somebody like that. It can cause heart attack you know." The two were clearly holding their laughs in when they said that.

"Hyung!!! Now I'm really mad. I won't talk to you for the rest of the week. You f*cki----"

"Language Dino." Jeonghan reminded which made Dino quite.

"I'm not talking to any of you." Those were his last words before walking ahead.

The smiles from the other members' faces turned into a frown in an instant.

"You went too far." Woozi said and shook his head in disbelief as he began to walk after the mad Dino.

---

Dino literally did not talk to them for the rest of the week and this gave them a lesson not to mess with the giant maknae.