Chapter 7

SAY THE NAME! SEVENTEEN!

Jae Eun's Pov

'I was chased by someone. I entered a building and another group of men chased me. I entered a room full of people wearing the same clothes. They left me and the man chasing me knocked. I ran again and after that... After that I have no idea what happened.'

I forcibly opened my heavy eyes and noticed a different ceiling and different scent going around.

'Where in the world god sent me? Am I in someone else's house?'

"Hyung, she's awake."

I was flustered by the sudden announcement of the person I didn't notice sitting on the couch just beside the bed I'm lying.

Just a few moments later, a bunch of people started to enter the room.

"W-who are you people? You'll get nothing from k-kidnapping me. I-I'm telling the truth." I told them as I take the pillow and defensively made it my shield.

"You don't remember us?" One questioned.

I was calmed by his question and began to think. "Oh, it's just you guys. The guys from yesterday?" I sat up properly from my insightly position and greeted them properly too.

"What's with the 'Oh, it's just you guys'?" One added. I glared at him and he did the same.

I don't like this guy.

"Anyways, not from yesterday but from last week."

I slowly internalized his words and by the time I understood the meaning, my eyes widened on shock. "L-last week? You've gotta be kidding me."

"You heard it right. You've been asleep for five days. Geez, taking care of you was quite tiring." The other guy just beside me supplied.

Just how many are they anyway? The only one I recognize is the one with a weird name- S.Coups.

"By the way, we were supposed to take you to the hospital but the CEO became strangely generous and hired a private doctor for you. It's almost time for your daily check up. We'll leave you for now." S.Coups told me and led everyone out of the room.

Just as he said, the doctor came not too long after they left.

"Your condition is all better now." Wrapping everything up, he packed his stuffs and put it inside his small briefcase.

"Is something wrong with me?" I curiously asked.

"You don't have to worry. It's nothing serious. You slept for many days probably because your body couldn't cope up with the stress bottled up in you. Just avoid stress and sleep early and you'll be completely fine. It'll be much better though if you have relatives to keep constant watch over you." He concluded. The session came to a satisfactory close. I don't feel pain in my head anymore and my vision is all clear so I guess I'm really better now.

I rose from the bed, opened the door and examined the surroundings before going out. I roamed around the area and ended up in the dining room where everyone was gathered around a big, rectangular table, happily yet noisily eating their breakfast. One of them took notice of me and invited me to eat with them.

"Dino, please get an extra chair for her." A tall... I'm not sure how tall but I could tell he's the tallest among them all. The tall guy asked the guy, which I didn't like, the favor of grabbing me a seat. The boy stared at the tall one before doing it reluctantly and made a grimaced look on his face upon putting the chair before me.

The food certainly looked appetizing and so I gobbled it without any second thoughts. I am well aware that they are looking at me with weird thoughts going in their minds but I don't care. I'm very hungry right now.

"You do eat quite a lot for a girl. How do you keep your body in shape?" Someone asked but I didn't bother giving an answer.

--

After eating, here we are sitting in the living room and only S.Coups was standing. Gathered together, alert and all ears to hear what might be said.

"The CEO is too occupied right now and so he tasked me to pass this very important announcement to you guys." He paused as if he was intentionally gathering the tension. "From now on, Nam Jae Eun will be living with us as the 14th member though not as an official one."

"With us/ with you?!"