Chapter 18

SAY THE NAME! SEVENTEEN!

"About her, you don't have to worry. She's in my good hands."

"CEO sir? Your meeting is about to start."

"I'll be there on time." "I'll keep in touch then."
--

Jae Eun's POV...

It has already been 3 weeks since I started leaving here. Adjusting to the environment and to the people around wasn't that easy. It's like I'm living with my evil stepbrothers who would scold me everytime I come home late from work. But I guess I'm thankful for that. At least I've come to experience having a father. I mean fathers.

At least now I'm a little bit used to it now. I've come to know more about them. Like how they rarely cook their own food unless the cheff, Mingyu, have time. They most likely go to a restaurant but these past few day they just order for delivery and eat here because people often notice them if they eat out.

"Yah! Jae Eun! It's your turn to throw the garbage." Dino came barging to my room yelling what he said.

"You're making me throw the garbage? That's not something a girl should do." I opposed but he wouldn't just back down.

"So would you rather clean the dorm? That's definitely something a girl should do."

There it is! He's smile saying 'I won.'

"No thanks. I'll stick to throwing the garbage."

I take back what I said earlier. I still get easily pissed when somebody talks to me like that.

I unwillingly submitted to his demand. Anyway, I've never heard about taking turns. Did he just made that up? That brat...

"Jae Eun? Why are you so up early in the morning?"

I flipped my head to my right and saw Mingyu holding some grocery bags.

"Dino said it was my turn doing this." I replied as I lifted up the heavy garbage bag.

"I'll do that. Go back inside. It's freezing cold." He said and lifted the garbage bag single handedly. I couldn't do anything but just stand there and be amazed.

"Done. Let's go inside."

--

Finally I'm all alone in this place. They all went out and said they have some practice to do. Those people sure are busy. I even missed my chance telling S.Coups I'll start working late tomorrow due to the upcoming restaurant evaluation. Whatever, I'll just tell him later.

What should I do? Sundays sure are as boring as wilderness. Should I clean the dorm? It's tiring but I don't have anything to do so I guess I'll do it. This place is a real mess.

5:00PM...

Finally, I'm done. I didn't think it would take all day.

"We're back." A voice greeted and several followed quickly behind.

I just sat down and they're here already.