Chapter 10

SAY THE NAME! SEVENTEEN!

At last the long and chaotic meeting ended and now the people are into their own business. I watch them saunter back and forth. Some were arguing with each other, some were just lounging, some were playing and some were so focused to whatever they were doing. The place was peaceful just until Dk said something that had caused panick.

"Didn't someone told us to be back at the studio today at 9:00 Am? It's already an hour passed that time."

Everyone was dead quite and for a while, no words left their mouths and they were just throwing panicked looks at each other. A few moments later, chaos rose when they got up from their places and started to panick.

"Jeonghan, have you seen my socks?" S.Coups asked him as he pats Jeonghan's shoulder but Jeonghan couldn't assist him because he was busy fixing his messy hair.

"For pity's sake, somebody wake Woozi-hyung and Hoshi-hyung." Mingyu asked as he paced back and forth looking for his phone. No one listened so I approached the men sleeping side by side on the sofa.

Guess I'll have to lend a helping hand.

"Ya. Shorty and Hoshi. Wake up. Everyone's leaving already." None of them responded so I gently shook their body but still remained in slumber. I was about to give it a try the second time but Mingyu advised me to stop and said I was wasting energy.

"What am I suppose to do then?" I asked.

The rest of the members who finally finished fixing themselves gathered up and suddenly they yelled "HOSHI FIGHTING!!" Just by those two words, Hoshi came to life and was yelling the same thing. As for Shorty, we left him in Seungkwan's care.

"Don't come out especially when no one is here to accompany you. There had been crimes lately going around this area so please stay inside." S.Coups reminded and before I knew it, they were already gone.

Finally, peace made its comeback.

I slumped back to the couch and closed my eyes for a bit. Then something abruptly flashed to my mind. I quickly dashed outside and since I got no money I guess I'll have to do a survival training this day.

Sorry leader.
--

After walking for almost 5 hours straight, I finally reached my house. I can barely walk for a few more steps. My whole body is almost completely frozen and my feet hurt so much.

Just when I am about to literally collapse, someone pulled me back and supported me from behind.

I turned my head, "Than--- M-m-manager?!." I hastily lowered my head and searched carefully for the proper words to say.

"I can explain--"

"Let's talk inside. You'll freeze to death idiot." He said as he passed by me after putting a jacket on my shoulders. I quietly followed him from behind and we stopped in front of my door.

"My keys." I desperately searched my pocket until I realized its inside my bag. I was in a huge panick just until the manager handed me my bag. I stared at it.

"Are you gonna take it or not?" He grumpily asked.

I swiftly took it and found the key just inside the side pocket. I led him inside the house and into the living room.

"Would you like some hot coffee? Tea maybe?" I offered.

"Don't mind me. Mind yourself. Go and get changed now." He told me as he sat on the chair.

Questions started rising from my mind. "Manager?"

He quickly looked at me and waited for the incoming words.

"What were you doing outside my house by the way? Why did you have an extra jacket and why did you have my bag? Were you expecting me today?"

After hearing my questions, he chuckled and soon it turned into a laugh. He stood up and patted my head. "There you go again. Jumping to conclusions. Hurry up and change before you catch cold."

Am I dreaming? He just laughed and patted my head. I probably didn't notice that I passed out while on the way here then some car hit me and now I'm in heaven.

"Hurry up. With no words, you've been gone for almost a week. You've got a lot of explaining to do." He smirked and in an instant, the angelic aura was masked with a sinistrous one.

I'm positive that I'm in hell.

"R-right away sir."

I scurried into my room, not wanting another thing to happen. I thought he had a change in heart but I guess he'll always be the same.