Chapter 32

"Why would I be jealous? I'm just trying to make everything perfect." Reasoned out the leader.

"Is there something wrong with what we're doing?" Vernon asked, throwing the other members a 'You agree with me, right?' look.

"Is there something wrong with how our faces are this close?" Dk asked, placing his cheek unto Jae Eun's cheek.

"Something wrong with the way I look at her while licking my lips?" Dino supplied.

"Or with the way I put my forehead against hers?" Seungkwan inquired.

"I did nothing wrong. I only kissed the back of her hand like a prince." The8 said in an innocent voice.

"Certainly what I did earlier," Mingyu began. He then pulled Jae Eun close to him by her waist, caressed her cheek, crouched down a bit and affectionately stared at her. "---wasn't a mistake, right?" Mingyu supplied.

The flabbergasted Jae Eun wasn't able to utter a word. Only her eyes were bombing Mingyu with questions.

"Yah! Yah!" Scoups snapped. He pointed a finger at Mingyu and a few seconds after, as if realizing he did something he shouldn't have, he cowered back like a cat.

"W-What I mean is... I--" He stuttered. "I--"

"YAH! Nam Jae Eun! Get the fuck off my Mingyu!" All eyes turned upon the entrance where a furious Ji Su was standing. She stroded her way to them and upon seeing this, Jae Eun immediately retracted herself from Mingyu's arms.

"I wasn't doing anything." Defended Jae Eun.

"Don't feign ignorance you wench!" The hot blooded Ji Su charged at Jae Eun without hesitation. Unfortunate for her, 13 Knights were there to protect the princess.

As she raised her hand to give Jae Eun a slap, Mingyu held her hand.

"Stop acting like a spoiled brat Ji Su." Hoshi who stepped forward told her with authority in his voice. "I'll never tolerate you if you do anything else to Jae Eun."

Upon hearing this, Ji Su's tears welled up in her eyes and before they fall, she took her leave.

"You went too far Hosh," Mingyu told Hoshi and assuringly tapped his shoulder.

"You didn't have to do that. I was ready to brawl again with her." Jae Eun said as she rolled her eyes.

"He didn't do that for you. Don't be so conceited." Woozi hissed.

"Shut up you shorty."

Everything else went smoothly. The photoshoot ended and finally, Jae Eun could change back to her comfortable clothes.

"Need to go to the bathroom." That's all she said before disappearing.

Upon opening the comfort room's door, sobs met Jae Eun's ears. Curious who might it be, she slowly opened the leftmost cubicle.

"Ji Su?" Her voice echoed through the room.

"What are you doing here? Leave me alone." Ji Su snarled as she wiped her tears away.

"Yeah, it will be my greatest pleasure leaving you." Jae Eun sarcastically said as she closed the door back.

Jae Eun then opened the faucet and began washing the makeup off her face.

"Hey Nam Jae Eun." Ji Su called.

Jae Eun let out a grunt before answering back. "What is it now?"

It took Ji Su a while to respond.

"Do you like Mingyu? Or Hoshi?" She bluntly asked.

"What?!" Jae Eun laughed, thinking how absurd the question was. "I don't like either of them in a romantic way, if that's what you want to hear. I only like them as friends."

"Don't lie." Ji Su demanded.

"I swear."

"Then am I right to say that the one you like is Scoups-oppa?"

This question caught Jae Eun off guard. She didn't know what to say.

"I'll take that as a yes then." Said Ji Su as she left the cubicle then faced the mirror to fix herself.

"I-I like Scoups... I mean not in a... I mean no..."

"Which is it?" Ji Su glared at Jae Eun with annoyance. Jae Eun didn't answer so Ji Su just left it at that. "It doesn't matter. As long as you don't touch Mingyu and Hoshi-oppa."

"It's okay if you don't answer but I'll ask anyway. What's with your relationship with Mingyu and Hoshi anyway?" Jae Eun asked.

"Why would I tell you that?" Ji Su asked as she crossed her arms.

"Because if you don't then I'll take them." Jae Eun countered, her brows raised at Ji Su.

Ji Su scowled at her but Jae Eun was obstinate.

Ji Su mumbled under her breath. "Okay fine. Mingyu and I, if ever you didn't know, are bestfriends. That's why I don't want you clinging to him."

Jae Eun gasped. Probably realizing the reason why Ji Su always treat her the bad way.

"And?"

"Argh!" Ji Su grunted and rolled her eyes. "About Hoshi. We were once in a relationship."

"What?!" Jae Eun couldn't restrain her voice back.

"Why did you break up?"

"I've told you enough bitch so stop digging deeper."

"Touche."

"Listen, let's lay boundaries here. Stay away from those two 'cause they're mine. Got it?"

Without waiting for Jae Eun's response, Ji Su walked away with a hair flip.