Chapter 2- more enemies

Hey guys, thx for reading. This chapter is inspired by 'Mr Arrogant'  @wtkfics . Hope you enjoy and plz comment on any suggestions or things too improve as I will definitely reply. 👍🏻 :)

{EDITED= i didn't really like this chapter but its the best I can do with out changing the story line too much! if there are any mistakes please point them out to me KINDLY and ill sort it out, thanks guys!}

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh god!

I look around the room to see an angry mob of students surrounding me. As I peer around the class I see a girl still sat at her own desk. She doesn't look back at what's happening and keep her head down on the desk. At least it's not the whole class that's surrounding me. I look at the boy in front of me. It would be a lie to say he was ugly, but that has nothing to do with personality.

He opens his mouth to speak but before sound comes out the bell goes and a middle aged women walks in. She glares at us as the crowd slowly disappears.

"What do you think your looking at child? Sit down this once!" she orders.

The boy gives me a last look of anger before sitting down on a stool not to far away. I look back at the women who I assum is my class teacher. She looks confused by new presence.

"And who may you be?.....Answer me!" Everyone stares at me, I wish I wasn't here.

"I-I'm J..... Ji Hee miss. I'm.... n-new here." I stutter as I speak, I see some boys chuckling to one an other.

"Ah right yes..." she picks up some paper on her desk and looks at me for a few seconds "so then Ji Hee, welcome to BigHit performing arts school. I hope you use this opportunity wisely as many would want to have your place at this school!"

"Yes of course miss, I will try my hardest!" I try and sound confident but I just sound weak and quiet.

"Well your hardest most likely won't be enough but we will see... now who will show Ji Hee round the school.....? Anyone???" She seems very strict.

I look around, why would anyone want to be friendly to me after I made the schools hottie angry. As I'm about to sit down I hear a voice speak...

"I will miss!" I look up to see the same girl sitting in the corner as of before. The girl who doesn't seem to hate me. I feel less lonely now, well at least I won't be eating alone this break.... My teacher nodded once before continuing.

"Very well. Now moving on take out you planners!"

**** time skip : lunch time****

I stood outside my music class room. The girl who's meant to show me round told me to wait outside my lesson and she would meet me here. My last class was alright but a little boring. We just practice our own instruments the entire time, with mean for an hour I sat at a piano pressing random keys to pass the time.

I took music, dance and citizenship as my subjects though I still have to do subjects like Math and English. I chose them because I was liked them and well I do class myself as a some what nerd. I'm good at every subject when it comes to grades but I just have passion to sing a dance.

At weekends I sometimes sneak out the house to auditions, I never got the parts because I didn't have the right clothes or equipment. They thought I was homeless. I think I'd rather be homeless than live in my house.

This girls suddenly jumped in front of me.

"Hey, I'm Yooni! I'll be the one showing you round school, I hope we can be friends. You look lonely and I have friends but there only my friends because my dad is a Governor of this school and stuff. Oh sorry I'm blabbing on hehehe I tend to do that"