Chapter 67 - The truth!

Heyyy guysssss (omg I say that too much 😂) here ya go more drama :) it's funny how so many of you said you loved Yang last chapter... you change so quickly 😂 anyway enjoy
~ India💗
~~~~~~~~~~~

Ji Hee POV

I'm... marrying... Jungkook...?

"Wait Yang!" I grab her arm and pull her back towards me, she stumbles on her heels.

"Geeze, careful" she laughs, straightening up. Her head lifts slowly as parts of her hair fall over her shoulder.

"I. Need. You. To. Explain. Now. "

"Okay, but not here. Let's go find a cafe!" She smiles and links her arm with mine, pulling me towards Jungkook.

"Heyyyyyyy kookie!" She pinches her cheek as I cringe at her actions behind "we need some help!" She pouts nudging my arm for me to join.

He looks at other both "what do you need?" His worried face is quite cute.

"You see, me and Ji reallllllllllly wanted a BTS key chain each!" She tilted her head smiling as I just stand there, watching closely and learning from her powers of persuasion.

"I can get you one! I have loads at the dorms!" Awe he is just too adorable, with his bunny smile and somewhat innocent mind.

"Buttttt kookie we wanted one of those!" I follow her pointing finger to a small Kpop shop in the corner of the mall "and our legs are tireddddd from shopping all day"

"Don't worry! You two go sit down in that cafe and relax, I'll be over in a giffy!" He grabs all shopping bags off us and wobbles of determinedly to get is those key rings.

I watch him go on yangs orders, doing it for her... it doesn't seem right. They look so good together. And they both used to like each other, so why should they not like each other now?

"Don't worry about time issues," she places her hand on my arm "i know those girls. They are hardcoreeeee Jungkook fans, we should have around 15 minuets before he escapes most likely empty handed."

We walk along the nearest cafe, grabbing a smoothie each and sitting in the corner next to the window. I fiddle with the zip on my bag, not sure where to start...

"I bet you have lots of questions, so I will just try to answer them in one." I nod and she starts explaining.

"Okay, so me and Jungkook went to school together... well we were both sent away to America for dance lessons with the same company. We liked each other and dated but we were more friends, we didn't touch each other in any way other than friendly. We did cuddle on the couch and have sleep overs but it was nothing we wouldn't have done if we weren't dating. In the end we decided to stay friends, and I glad about that!"

She takes a small sip of her drink, eyeing poor Jungkook surrounded by crazy fan girls.

"Anyway," She snaps back to me, " to answer your worry, no I don't love Jungkook. I never have. I don't think I ever really liked him... in that way other than my weird best friend. I only went along with the marriage because my father said so and... I was jealous of how Jungkook spent time with you. The way he talked to you was so... so friendly... i-it hurt. But I released he loved you and I couldn't do anything about it! I was kinda rooting for you guys the whole time." She giggles, looking back and forth between me and boy who starting this mess. "Okay?"

I breath in deeply. Well that was surprising... but things don't seem to add up.

"Okay... but I'm still confused..." she titles her head to the side, "why did you do it?"