Chapter 16- bullies

Hey guys! Plz go read my bts imagines! I even include girl groups like black pinky and twice! Ok now onto the story! It's only about 950 word (I usually write 1200+) but I feel like if I make smaller chapters they will be better! Thx for reading love yas~
India 😘
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jungkook POV
We enter the girls bathroom to see the missing group of girls looking oddly proud and a girl lying unconscious on the floor. They see us and look really surprised, I push past to see who it is.... omg
It's JiHee!!!
" Oppa it's not what you think.... she hit me look!" She point to the faintest red mark ever on her arm. I look back to Ji Hee who's clothes are ripped, body covered in blood and face scattered with dark purple bruises.
Then, my hearing goes blank. I see the others shouting at the girls but all I hear is my heart beating in my chest hard.
The only thing running in my mind is save her! I must save her! Without saying anything I ruffly push the girls out the way, some hitting the walls with a bang. She steps in front of me.
"Oppa what the hell are you doing, she doesnt deserve you! She doesn't even like you! I do! Leave her! Why do you care sooo much about this nerd? You bullied her once? What happened!!!!" She screams.
"I fricken love her! OKAY!" I shout back, shoving her to the wall hard before bending over and picking up Ji bridle style.
And then.... I run. All the way to the nurses office. I wrap my jacket round her body as some of her skin is showing from the bad condition of the clothes.
"Oh my what happened to her?" The nurse asks runnin gin the room.
"Jealous girls, that's what happened!" She sighs and start to treat her wound. I just watch in silence. Until I see it.
Her stomach.
It's covers in scares and deep cuts. He body covered in bruises.
Who would do that........ oh I know! Her rotten parents!

Ji Hee POV
I open my eyes, I'm in a white room..... I look at myself. There's plasters on my arms and I'm wearing new clothes???
"Ji Hee, omg your awake? Are you ok?"
I look to a very worried boy at my right.
"Who are you?" I ask. He bursts into tears,
"Ji Hee it's my Jungkook! I'm you friends, one of you best friends!" He looks deeply into my eyes.
"What? Who?" I reply, looking puzzled.
"Ji! I love you! I always have since I first saw you! Please remember me! Please!!"
I laugh,
"Hey kookie." I speak.
He look up, I wipe his tears.
"No need to cry darling, I was joking!" I laugh. He looks angry.
"Ohhh Ji Hee you scared me to death!"
" aww I'm sorry, so you love me?" I blush, so does he. There's silence.

"So, do you remember anything?" He asks, avoiding my first question.
"Well, I remember being at lunch with.. YOU! And hmmm going to the toilet." He nods along. "And then I open the door and the girls are there so I run into a cubicle. When I'm done I come out and see them smirking at me. One holding a metal pipe and the others broken toilet seat. One even had a knife!" I exclaim sitting up!
"Omg Ji Hee! Lye back down you will hurt yourself!"
"Pfffffhhhhhh I'm used to it! And I've had worse!" I quickly cover my mouth! Oh god what have I done?
"What! Is that what those scars are? Omg Ji Hee I'm sorry sorry! Was it your parents?"
I nod slowly, tears now forming in my eyes.
"But I don't live there anymore so it's ok!" I manage out before busting fully into tears.
"Don't cry!" He whispers softly before hugging me. A warm sensation fills my body. I love it! But what is this feeling? It's so nice, so comforting! And jungkook is so thoughtful, so caring.
He's one of a kind. And he belongs to me! I think I really do like him! Maybe even love....

"So, are you hungry?" He asks, finally pulling away after a long minute.
"Hmm yes!"
"Ok, well I'll take you out! School about to finish, I miss all my boring lessons thanks to you so it's the least I can do!"
I look down, flustered by his offer and gentleman kindness.
"Ok sure. Thank you!"
"It's no problem. " he speaks before turning to leave. "Anything for my girl." He mutters but I just catch it.
Omg! Did he just say that? Ahh damn! I'm turning into one of these basic girls in school.... and falling for the international player or school playboy , what ever you prefer , mr Jeon Jungkook!

We finally leave school and head to the bubble tea shop. I love bubble tea! He open the door for me and I just chuckle at his sweet behaviour.
"I'll order, you go take a seat." He orders me,
"What about my order?" I ask.
"I'll pick out what I know you'll enjoy!" He proclaims.
"Hehe ok you can try!" He walks off to the desk and I take a seat near the window.
Pfffh what a stupid mistake! If only I would have known, know not to. Because someone was about to walk past. Someone was about to watch us..... someone was about to ruin my life. That person saw me. And if I haven't of sat near the window, maybe none of this would have happened..... maybe my life would be different! And we would still be together...... Jungkook! Maybe, just maybe we would have been happy....