Chapter 15 - work work work

Hey guys! Over 100 reads!!!!! Woooooooohhhhh! To celebrate I'm posting more chapters of this and updating all my ongoing books that I'm currently writing! I also have loads of other ideas for other books so I'll write them but only post them after I've finished these ones! Ok enjoy and thx for reading! Love yas~ India 💕
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ji Hee POV
Ughhhh, so much has a happened over the last month! I have to hide my identity in school wich is every hard! I wear fake braces and glasses now because it's too obvious, I also wear brow contact lenses when my eyes are actually a mixture of blue, green and grey.
BTS are now really famous! They have also made it as idols, I heard its BigHit who chose them? Maybe they where the ones that won the boys competition?.... well they are definitely known now! All girls confessing to them or giving them presents. Ugh it's so annoying! It doesn't help that Jungkook is my partner in a few of my classes on projects.
The girls have gotten meaner, which I thought was impossible. My manager said if they carry on hurting me then I'll be revealed and have to move schools... but I don't want to move AGAIN so I just lie about the bruises and black eyes.
School work is doubling now that exams are coming up. I mean I don't really need to pass but I still try! There's soooooooooooooooooooo much homework it's unreal!!
And now everyday I have dance or singing practice ready for our debut!
God there's sooo much going on! I haven't had time to take a break from my busy life! And today I have an interview with the other members on after school club, a talk show.
I can't wait, our group are being revealed so I have to make first impressions count!

*** at the interview ***

"So, IU how did you find out you could sing?"
"Hmm well when I was little I used to sing with..." I choke up, I can't say her name! "My brother and just kept trying!"
They all nod.
"Very nice! Now, anyone special out there that you like or want them to notice you?"
The group talk, I don't listen.... just think.
Hmmmm

I want the girls to stop bullying me.
I want bts to notice me.
I want to be liked...

I want to be liked by someone....

I want to be liked by Jungkook!

"IU? How about you?"
Oh I wasn't listening!
"Well I had trouble with bullies and friends but now I have my girls! So to anyone who is being bullied or is lonely, don't worry and stay strong!!! It does get better trust me!"
"Ahhh ok, but anyone as in boys?"
I just think.
"Well...... there's this one boy in school. He's popular and gonna be a famous singer but, he doesn't really know I exist or doesn't talk to me...."
They all sigh.
"Wow, after this boys will be queuing up to date you so hang in! Now...."
*** after interviewing ***
We finally make our way home, the others quizzing my on Jungkook.

"So his name?"
"Jungkook"
"Ooooh he sounds nice! Is he hot?"
"Yes he his, and he is very nice!"
"Ahhhh, so have to you every talked to him?"
"Yes we were partners in music!"
"Ooooh his romantic!"
This went on for the hole journey! God I love my members but they do drive me mad sometimes!! We we finally got home I went straight to bed. Falling asleep almost instantly, I was really tried. But what makes it worse is I have school tomorrow! Ughhhh!

*** morning of school ***
I head off to school, I decided to walk instead of getting my managers to drive me. I needed some peace.
I finally arrive! People shouting louder than usual? Hmmmm. I listen to one of the conversations.
"Omg did you see the interview with fallen angels!!"
"Omg yes I love them!!!"
"Who is your favourite ?"
"Omg IU she is amazing at singing and dancing and is so pretty. If I ever saw her I would fan girl so hard!!"
"Omg same!"
Wow! I decide to butt into there conversation.
"Hello, ermm who is IU?" I ask.
They look at me hard and confused.
"OMG!" One gasps! Shit have I been discovered?
"You don't know!? Wow go away! I have fallen angel mercy to buy!"
And with that I leave, if only they knew if was me. If only they knew.....

I head to form and sit at the back with my note pad writing. Just about new song ideas and titles. Until they enter...

BTS.

EVERYONE SCREAMS!
Ughhhh it's too loud! They head over to me.... oh god!

"Hey Ji! Wanna sit with us at lunch?" Namjoon asks.

Namjoon POV

Jungkook told me everything, about the dance lesson, the singing lesson, the walk home and how he feels.... about her! He likes her a lot! I can tell, she is simple yet elegant. Pretty yet not fake. Natural and mature not childish and obsessive like the others! So I made a plan, I'll invite her to lunch with us and leave them alone!

We enter and girls start screaming. Ughhhh I hate it! It's too loud but nice to know they care. I walk you to Ji Hee with the others following, the screams turn into whispers.
I speak to her.
"Hey Ji! Wanna sit with us a at lunch?"
She look confused and scared, sooo cute!
"Yeah sure, " she makes eye contact with Jungkook. Then smiles and faces down with a blush on her face. She likes him too! I can tell! Awwwwe.
And with that we sit down..... I can't wait for lunch.
*** lunch time ***
We sit down at out usual table waiting for Ji Hee. She finally comes, but then says she need to the toilet and leaves.

It's been 5 minutes.

10 minutes.

15 minutes.

Ok what's going on.... we all start to worry! All of us stand and head to the bathrooms, we ask a girl on the corridor to go in and check if she is in there but a while later she comes out looking terrified but denies she is there.
*ring ring*
Ughhhh lesson. We head there and look round round but no.... there's no Ji Hee or the popular girls for that matter.... none at all. This is getting suspicious. We skip less and head back to the girls toilets before slowly entering.
Only to find the group of missing girls smirking.

And an unconscious, bloody girl lying next to them,

Omg..... its

Ji Hee!