Chapter 11 - Jungkook's POV

Heyyyyy guys! I chose a name, thx fo my followers of ARMY amino, go follow me. My name is @BiasJinForever . This is all Jungkook POV! Ok here you go, the next chapter!!!🤣

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jungkooks POV

**********

Today is the day! The day of the competition. Well.... we don't actually take part in it, we just have to go against the winners and the best will get to sign up with BigHit. I'm sooooo excited! We already won't a competition but there were so many boy groups that BigHit had to hold another competition for them all. It's ok tho, it means the victory will be even sweeter!

*** at BigHit***
We finally arrive at the building, waiting patiently in a white room for the winners to be announced so we can go against them.
"Right, thank you all for coming. And the winner of the second competition are...... EXO!"
Everyone claps and they all cheer in excitement. Haha, enjoy it while you still can.
"Now can the two winners BTS and EXO please follow me.." we do as she says and get lead into a room with piano.
"Everyone in you group is given a number 1-7. EXO you just have to have less numbers. Go!"
I turn to my group... Suga numbers us.
Me 1
Jimin 2
Tae 3
Jin 4
Suga 5
J hope 6
Namjoon 7

We look back to the woman once we are done.
"Everyone got a number?"
We all nod.
"Ok ..... 1,2 and 5 step forward."
Me, Jimin and suga step forward. So does three from the other team.
"Now, you three's task is to perform an emotional song. This must include one singing, one dancing solo and one ether playing and instrument or humming the tune. Got it? You have 20 minutes!"
And then she leave, taking the rest of our group with us.
Suddenly suga runs to the piano and sits down.
"This is ours OK! " is all he shouts before looking back at us. We walk over to him.
"So," Jimin speaks " what are we gonna do?"
We both look at suga, he's the clever one that's good at producing music and stuff.
"Ok...." he starts, thinking of a plan " I'll play piano, Jimin solo dance and Jungkook sing!" He states confidently.
"But what song?" I ask
"Well, the only one we're Jimin can dance AND I can play...."
I just look at him puzzled.
"Do I have to do everything?" He sighs " blood sweat and tears!"
I finally catch on.
" ok 10 minutes for us to practice alone, then we all practice together. Come on boys! Fighting!" Suga encourages us!
"Yes ok."
And I walk to the corner of the room to practice. We were going to do this in our first competition but decided with one called Spring Day because it represented out friendship and we could perform it well.
*** timeskip***
" ok boys, times up now! EXO, you are first!" A women barges in, with the rest of our group and there's.
We all sit in one side of the room quickly and quietly so the others can perform. They sing a song called Monster. It not emotionally to be honest, but it is a good jam song. Scarily good....
*clap clap*
"Ok, now BTS. And your song is?"
"Blood, sweat and tears!" Suga speaks for us. The rest of BTS clap and encourage us as we get up and stand in position. With me and suga in the corner back of the room and Jimin in the middle.

"Ok, start!"
Sugas fingers press into the keys of the piano. Music flowing around the room. I start to sing, I've always been self conscious about singing. I don't think I'm good to be honest but I try my best as Jimin leaps, bounds and flips around the room. Jimin could easily sing this song, but I'm not as elegant as he is when he dances. Something about his movement just captures your gaze. It's so beautiful. So angelic. So indescribable!
The last note is hit as Jimin falls to the floor dramatically! Bts clap. The women nods her head and turns off a camera. We were being filmed?
"Wow, well done you lot! Very impressive. BitHit will look over your songs and performances and get back to you in a few days! Good luck! Now, you may leave or watch the girl performances. They will find out if they made it today as there isn't as many. Goodbye!" And with that she left.
EXO leave the building but we don't. We decided to watch the last performances from some of the groups. I recognise some of the girl from our school. One looks oddly familiar but before I can take a closer look I'm pulled away and taken home.
I wonder who it was?
Well good luck to them!