Chapter 62 - Out and about

Heyyy guys! I'm planning on ending at chapter 70 :/ let's hope anywayyyyyyy! Thank you for reading and all the amazing comments I try and reply to all :) love yas allllll ~
India 💞
~~~~~~~~~~

(WARNING : INCLUDES A LOTTT OF SWEARING AND SUBJECTS SUCH AS SUICIDE. SKIP CHAPTER IF YOU DONT WANT TO READ!!!! Sorry for the angst it will be happy from now on... I think)
"Hey Joshua?"

"Yeah, babe?"

"Don't call me babe!"

"Sorry babe!"

"Ughhh I'm going to slap you in a minute you rascals!"

"Ok I'll stop aha, so what's up?"

"Let's go out!"

"I though we were already...?"

"Ok no we are not and I mean into town! We can shop or go to the park of a cafe or night club I don't know but let's go somewhere!"

"Okay sweet! I'll get my jacket!"

"Ooooh I can't wait, this is gonna be fun!"

***** 5 mins later in the car *****

"IM BOREDDDDDD" I sigh loudly, poking Joshuas cheeks.

"Seriously Ji? We have just set off on out adventure and your already complaining? Ash, what will I do with you!" He pulls in to a small mall that's in the town centre.

"Meanie" I pout, climbing out of the car and storming into the shopping centre. But as soon as I clear the door my angry disappears, and I can only feel joy. Because I'm finally home - build a bear workshop™.

"Ooooooh I want one!" I point to the bears, pulling on the sleeve of Joshua's baseball jacket.

"Sure thing, let's make one our selfs!" He pulls me over to the machine. I choose a bunny and give it to the lady so she can stuff it. After than I just and outfit and goes Joshua pay.

I pull out twitter and take a selfie of my and the bunny, I called him kook. He's adorable, I hit send and watch as thousands of likes and comments flood my phone. I scroll down and read a few.

Omo!!!! It's called kook - kookie - jungkookie- I THINK I SEE A CONTECTION :)

Just me that thinks something is going on here and it has something to do with IKook #IUandJungkookShouldDateAgain #IShipIt #CoupleGoals

WOWOWOWOWOWOWOOW ITS ADORABLE, LOOKS SO SIMILAR TO JUNGKOOK FROM BTS DONT YA THJNK!

wow IU your so pretty!!! But seriously this is a cry for help... no for Jungkook @jungkook look that this :)

Oh god! I only meant it to be a harmful picture of my and a cute stuffed rabbit (not really btw) and now my twitter is basically teasing me!!! What if Joshua finds out? He will go mad! Last time he was mad at my for liking Jungkook twitter he got drunk and threw a glass bottle at me. I don't want glass sticking out of my arm again so I really should delete this...

My thumb hovers over delete... maybe I'll keep it... only because it's cute though!!

***** time skip *****

After lots of shopping and a few cafe stops we finished, climbing out of the car I look over the view. Joshua drove to one of my favourite places in Seoul, the Han river!

 Joshua drove to one of my favourite places in Seoul, the Han river!