Chapter 33- still

Heyyyy guyssss. Next chapter..... thing may get depressing as I just listened to some sad bts songs and the story is sad :(. It I will get better!! I promise, I have some fluff planned soon... but not with who you think <well I don't know what you think but I guess you think the obvious right now so it's not that... or is it.... or is it both??? Who knows??? Oh wait... I do. MWHAHAHAHAHAHA! Soz..> :))) ok enjoy and thx for reading and not hating me. Love yas~
India💘
~~~~~~~~~~~
We finally settle Ji Hee down and get her into bed. She stops shaking and falls asleep, I can't help but admire her features. She so beautiful, he hair falls perfectly on her shoulders glistening away. Some moments I believe a real angel is sleeping in front of me... she is perfect. I'm just sad it's taken me this long to realise the girl I was looking for was right in front of me! And this time, I won't let her go!

"Hey Jungkook, can you put this top on Ji Hee. She may get cold and we don't want her to get the flue!" Bora orders me kindly, I accept the top and carefully lift Ji Hee's arm up.

But as I lift it, her bracelet catches on her top and reveals her stomach. I turn away.

"Ermmmm, bora? Help me. Pleases!" I beg, closing my eyes to be respectful... and coz SHES A GIRL AND I CAN SEE HER STOMACH!!

Bora walks over, sighing and huffing, "can't you do it?" She moans

"Please, her top lifted up. Pleaseeee help me!" I beg, she stands next to Ji Hee as I look away still lifting her arm.

"Omg...." she gasps

"WHAT? " I ask, still not looking

"Jungkook, look here. Quick look!" She taps my shoulder.

"No way! I'm not like other guys, I'm a changed man. I won't look at her.. tummy... until she gives permission!" I state, feeling good that I'm being a gentlemen.

"For god sake Jungkook, I don't care if the queen of England gave you permission. Just look, serious you need to see this!" She sounds worried....

I slowly tun my head and look at the girl standing up. Her face only shows worry, anger and fear? I tilt my head down, eyes landing on my angles stomach... there's scar and bruises and cuts...

Wait CUTS? I look closer...... there fresh, like today fresh. WHAT?

"What??? WHAT THE HELL!" I almost scream, examining them closer.

"Do you think it was her parents?" Bora asks "there really deep, they may even need stitches.."

"No... she only saw them at the court house. There was no time..." I think

"Y-you don't think it was... herself d-do you?" She stutters, biting her nails.

"NO....no she wouldn't do that, would she?" I think out loud.
"Maybe she slipped on something sharp? She can be a pabo "
" maybe she fell and hurt it?"
"Maybe she wore a top and it dug in..."
"Maybe they are old and she picked them?"
"Maybe she knocked into something?"

Bora shakes her head.

"She did this.... but why? " tear flow my eyes, the same with bora.

"Was it me?" I cry.

"What? What did you do?" She asks, I'm not sure if she is playing dumb or not...

"I hurt her. I went out with my ex Mi Cha so she wouldn't hurt Ji Hee... I was only trying to help but I hurt her even more, and myself in the process" bora pats my back, I don't notice I'm hugging on to Ji Hee with water falls coming out of my eyes.

"It wasn't you... she still loves you pabo, she knows you do too deep down so she wouldn't." Bora breaths in a deep breath, silencing my crys "was it the pressure of meeting her parents?"

"Hmmmm. Maybe, we should leave" I stand up and we leave the room.

"Look" I grab boras hand " do you mind if I sleep on the couch tonight, I won't be a nuisance and I'll cook breakfast for you. I just... just wanna make sure she is ok! Please?" I give her puppy dog eyes.

"Yes, we would love to have you! I'll set up the couch and bring you some clothes... I think we have some baggy things from Ji Hee!" He smiles, running off to find things.

That makes me feel better, laugh a bit. Normally in dramas the girl sleeps over and wears the guys clothes, but this time I'll be wearing hers. Haha..... but then, it may be the last time if she harms again. I need to help her! I do!

"Here!" Bora passes me some blankets and clothes

"Thank you so much, if there's anything I can do in return?" She smirks

"Well... if you could talk to taehyung about me???"

"Done! Thanks again, night bora!" I smile

"Goodnight jungkookie, sleep well oppa!" I frown

"I'm not your Oppa!" I say, I hate being called that by people

"Oh yes hehe... your Ji Hee's!" She runs off before I can talk back

"Ash that kid" I mutter changing into the clothes, they are very comfy!!

I turn the lights off and climb into the blankets on the couch getting cosy. I can't stop thinking about Ji Hee's cuts. Images flash through my mind of her hurting herself because of me... what if she did!

My eyes shut and I feel my conscience start to drift away but then,

*click* *shuffle shuffle*

I hear a noise come from the front door and footsteps head this way. All the girls are asleep, no one has a key but them and the mangers...but they are asleep.

*step step step*

They get closer. Slowly, I grab an empty cup from the side table and hide under the covers, read to strike.

*step step step*

And then....

Silence!?!?