Chapter 68 - My two Guys

Heyyyy Guysss - okay yall are officially my 'guys' but i feel like we need a name... idk ill stick to guys for nowwww (btw i know most of yall are gals bUt GuYs DoEsNt JuSt MeAn DuDeS oKiE???) anywayyyy.... LOVE U ALL! U MAKE ME CRY WITH YOUR LOVELY COMMENTS!!! ♥️
~India 🌹
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ji Hee POV

"Babeeeeeee" a loud sigh comes from the bathroom.

"Whattttt? I'm getting dressed!" I shove a white crop top on and walk towards the door. "Are you okay in there?"

"What? Omg no not like that! I don't need that kind of help... again" He laughs quietly to himself and unlocks the door. I see Jungkook standing there, topless with just... JUST a towel around his waist.

"Nope Nope Nope I'm not doing that this early in the morning!" I go to walk out shaking my head.

"No not that! Babe... there's a butterfly and it won't leave!" He stretches his arms in the air and yawns cutely, showing off his arm muscles and slim figure. Is he trying to kill me???

"Awwwe, you cutie!! I'll save you from the monstrous insect that's sooooo scary!!!" I open the small window and let the butterfly flutter out, away from us. "All done!"

I turn my head to be met with Jungkook, smiling like a cocky idiot and his chest at eye level... his big, muscly chest.

"I need to shower now..." he looks me up and down biting his lip slightly, "unless you want to join me?"

My eyes widen as my face turns red. What... The... Hell?! "Ermmmm... Well the b-boys are here and... just nope y-yep okay sure I should g-go okay well" He winks at me, stopping my stuttering.

***** timeee skipppp ;;;;;;) *****

Me and Jungkook walk hand in hand up the orange bricked driveway, back to the all familiar house I know too well. I knock twice. Joshua answers.

"Hey Ji!... and Jungkook?" His eyes narrow "Hi, ermmm come in!" We all stand in the kitchen.

"Who's that Hun?" A girl shouts from the stairs.

Me and Jungkook eye each other smiling, I guess he had company last night... Yang skips into the kitchen, as soon she sees us she stops. Her face turns a light shade of pink.

"Oh Ji, it-it's not what you think! I-I swear!" Joshua runs up to me, totally ignoring the fact Jungkooks arm, that's laced around my waist, pulls me away.

"Oh Yang! No. Way." I unhook from Jungkooks arm and walk up to her. We share deep eyes contact before she practically jumps on top of me, squeezing my into a giant hug. I hug back, jumping up and down squealing together.

"Ermmm," Joshua leans in to Jungkooks ear "what's going on there..?"

"There friends now I guess.... though girls confuse me, well it's pretty great huh?" Jungkook whipped his head back, and walks up behind me.

I jump back into his arms and he catches me placing me onto the counter top. "So!" I grab out my note book from my bag. "I have some news!"

Pull my hand out and hold four piece of paper in front of their faces. "I GOT A FREE MEAL AT KOREAS MOST FAMOUS RESTAURANT!!!" This will be fun!

******** time skippppp again coz I'm lazyyyyy- and well you don't wanna read this right? You only want the good cush! (If anyone gets that I love you)*******

"Ermmm, babe I'm not sure this is a good plan..." jungkook pulls on my jacket, making me stop.

"When did we start calling each other babe...? I mean I'm not against it but what happened to kookier and your 'beautiful jagi'? Hmmm?" I cross my arms pouting.  Jungkook quickly pecks my lips and stands up straight again before I can react. A small smile creeps across our faces.