Chapter 6- finally awake

Hey is meeee India (btw that's my name not where I come from ) I have a new chapter yay! Things start to get interesting now....... enjoy and vote, comment or message if you want💕👍🏻

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ji Hee POV

My head hurts. My head hurts ALOT! Like I've just been shot, the pain is horrible. Everything is black, I can't remember what happened. My mind immediately goes to my family. They beat me don't they, did they kill me? Am I dead?

I slowly open my eyes. It's hard at first, the light sings my eyes slightly until they adjust. I'm in a room, but not one I recognise... it's quite bland. As soon as I gather the strength to, I try and sit up. My back aches as I sit straight. No one is around, so I call for someone...

"H.....h-hello?" I call.

Suddenly the door swings open. I expect it to my dad, and that he's going to start screaming at something so I brace myself. But no, it's not him. It's not any of my family. No one I would expect to be there. It's..... Jungkook?

"Oh Ji Hee, your awake!" He smiles and run towards me before sitting next to me. This is weird..

"Errrrh yeah," I look to him confused, why is he here? " where am I?"

I look round before looking back at him, suddenly feeling pain in my heart. He looks sad... I wonder why?

"Well it's a long story actually..... let me get you some breakfast and I'll explain"

I was going to speak but change my mind and nod instead. He smiles before exiting the room. I guess I'll just have to wait..

***Jungkook POV***

After I made breakfast and we ate it in silence, after a while she looked up at me.

"So why am I here?" She speaks. She looks confused, I feel so bad for her. I had no idea what she was going through and I was horrible to her..

"Well I was in my room and heard a noise outside. It was late a night to went outside and saw you on the floor with blood coming out of you stomach and head. I though you were dead!" I gulp, remember that night. It makes me feel so sad... "so I called a doctor and once he check you, he went and you've been sleeping since..... I'm sorry!"

"Why are you sorry? You saved me!" She grabs my hand and squeezes it before letting go.

"I h-haven't told your parents. I'm sorry. Just because I though they put you in this state and I was sure what to do!" Everything just blurted out at once. I don't like her.... but I can't not help someone, even if there my.... my enemy?

She sighs in relief. "Thank you! They did do this to me," she looks down sad " I'm used to is tho" she mumbles the last bit but I hear it. I knew they hurt her... but why?

"So how long have I been asleep? What about school? What will happen to me I have no where to go!" She stands up in panic and starts pacing around the room. I can't help but chuckle, she looks at my with angry and confusing.

"Don't worry, I called school and told them you have an infection. They think your ill. And you have been asleep for..." I have to think, it's been a while. I missed her voice... wait what! What am I thinking, I DONT LIKE THAT NERD!!!!"For 3 weeks.... yeah 22 days!" I smile to comfort her but her face turns into one of complete shock.

"What!!!!! What date is it! Tell me, tell me now!" She's almost screaming at me at this point but realises and sits back down.

I look at my phone.

"Today is the 10th of February." I look back at her, she signs and relaxes again.

"Thanks, I just needed to know..."

"Why, what's wrong?" I immediately ask, i didn't even think. I'm just curious OK!

"Well, on the 29th of February there's... a thing I have to go to, it's... personal."

Ohhhhhhhh. "Ah ok" I just smile before saying my goodbyes and leaving her to rest.

She can stay at my house for as long as she wants but soon Im moving out. Well hoping to. On the 29th of February there is a dance competition me and the rest of my hyungs from BTS are going to. If we win in the boys league, an entertainment company called BitHit will take us on! I'm SO EXCITED!!!! We could be famous!!

***Ji Hee POV***

Jungkook leaves the room. I just sigh... that was close. I don't have a personal thing to go to. I have nothing personal now.... I'm going to a dance competition on the 29th, I've been practicing for weeks. This may be my only chance to follow the dreams no one thinks I have. I have to win!

First, we have to sing an original song we wrote with a dance we have also made up. Then once they have chosen the best girls, They put them in groups and give them 15 minutes to learn a song and come up with a dance. The best group will win! We get to decide our own team name and stage names as well!

I already have some ideas..... I think our group should be called 'Fallen Angles' or 'Cherry BOMB!' I've always like them. But I don't have a stage name yet, I'll just wait and see if I get in first I guess.

~~~~~~~~~

Hey author here, hope your liking the story so far!!!

{from future author India who has nearly finished the book- trust me it gets ALOT better!!!}

ps. plz vote and comment!!! :)))))))))