Chapter 51- mystery of the missing phone

Heyyyy guys! So another update before I have my Halloween party. I know what your thinking 'how the hell does she have enough friends and childish behaviour for that' well trust me my friends are the biggest nerds you will ever see and I'm STILL A CHILD! I'm thinking of making a Halloween themed chapter? Yes? No? Who knows? Not me :) thank you for reading!!! ~
India 🎃
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ji Hee POV

After yesterday's incident with the flour and food fight, I banned all the boys from going into the kitchen for the safety of everyone in this house. Although yesterday was funny and brought me and Jungkook closes in so many ways ;) (NOT LIKE THAT U DIRRY MINDED READER!) there was a big mess that had to be tidied up. Last night was great though, after the kitchen was clean we all watched films and hung out, I think it's clear to say that I'm becoming close friends with all the guys and even closer to Jungkook!

"Babe where are is my phone?" Jungkook asks, lifting up the whole coffee table oh so very causally and peeking under it.

"Ok first of all stop showing off!" I shake my head as he giggles "and I saw it in the car last!" I grab my phone so I know I have it with me.

"What? But I had it before in the kitchen..." he puts the table down, scratching his head.

"Yes you did, and then you went to play Pokemon go and found pikachu in the car and then I called you in for breakfast and you dropped everything including your phone in the car and ran in." I explain, putting in some hoop earrings and starting to apply a little make up.

"But it's johns day off and he has the car..." jungkooks face turns a shade of red and he flops onto the bed, huffing out a loud sigh.

"Aww it's ok, he won't be gone all day!" I sit next to him, placing my hand on his leg.

"But I need my phone!!! I was gonna call my mum and then FaceTime my members and catch up with Jackson who keeps bugging me and then play flappy bird and beat my high score (lol anyone remember this game? I loved it before it was taken downnnn :/ ) and then take some selcas and post them of twitter and then take cute pictures of my girlfriend and then listen to Bigbang and..." I place my finger on his lips shutting him up.

"Ok ok ok, I get it! You love your phone blah blaah blaaah" I stand up walking to the door.

"Where are you going?" He asks confused, following me quickly like a lost puppy.

"Well obviously to find your phone! Come on yebo, we have a mission!" I chuckle, grabbing his hand and dragging him out of the room.

"Oh wow! The mystery of the missing phone!!! DUN DUN DUNNN!" He acts all dramatic as we shuffle down the stairs.

" oH my lord Jungkook you are so childish!" I mutter but he hears and nudges my with his elbow.

"Now hurry up!!!" I whine, pretending to hold a gun and acting like a spy and we walk down the corridor, ducking and rolling on the floor. I stop at look up to see Jungkook still at the bottom of the stairs. "What?"

He shakes his head and walks past me "and I'm the childish one?" He murmurs under his breath.

After five minutes of acting like children and running after each other we made it out side. I pull out some car keys and click the unlock button. Beside me a yellow sports car flashes its lights and clicks open.

"Wow! A cool car for a cool person!" I jump in, getting into the drivers seat.

"Ye because I'm so coooooool!" He laughs, getting in the car next to me.

"Nope because I am!" I scoff, turning the engine on and starting to drive down the road. "So where will john be?"

"Hmmmm, he normally goes to the waterfalls on his day off! Let's go there!" He points me in the direction as I press my feet down on the clutch, send us flying down the empty roads.

"Ok, to the water falls we go!!!" I shout, winding our windows down and placing sun glasses on my face.

After a good twenty minute drive of screaming and singing loudly, we arrive at a big car park. I park close to the entrance and we both hop out, my sandals hitting the hot tarmac.

"Why is it so empty today?" I ask, thinking back to the lonely roads we drove on.

"Well first of all everyone is in work or school and in Italy, when it's really hot some people take naps around lunch time because the heat it too much!" He explains, grabbing my hand as we stroll into the woodland.

"Ahhhhh, like in France and Spain?"

"Exactly! " he starts mumming as we walk along a dusty brown track, trees surrounding us as the car park behind becomes a small dot and then vanishes.

"Oh he I forgot to tell you!" Jungkook pulls out his phone and starts tapping away. "We got our song for the new competition!"

"So we got through? omg YES!" I jump up in excitement.

"Yep they just loved us! Let me find the song..." he searches through his phone. "They asked me to pick a category so I chose love." He smiles sheepishly, not making eye contact.

"Awwww, is jungkookie a romantic?" I pinch his cheeks as he blushes.

"Here!" He puts his phone on full volume as a song starts playing out of it.

'Hmmmm hmm hmmm'

"OMG ITS...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YO GUYS! SO I FEEL LIKE THESE CHAPTERS ARE BORINGGGG SO IM LEAVING YOU WITH THE BIGGEST CLIF HANGER EVERRRRRR - WHAT SONG IS IT?

HERE A CLUE, ITS ABOUT LOVE (lo, such a good clue from me :o )

ANYWAY, THANK YOU FOR READING!!!!!

Also this is IMPORTANT SO READ!!!!

I only started writing in wattpad after i saw my best friends phone screen and started reading the first book I found. SinBinJinBin inspired my SOOOO much to write and I've reread all there books at least three times each. Plzzz EVERYONE go follow and vote on their stories! They are such a great writer and the only author every to make me cry! I even used there book Between The Moons for my English project and got an A on it!!!!

SO EVERYONE GO READ THERE BOOKS! WITH OUT THEM YOU WOULDNT BE READING THIS BOOK AS I WOULDNT EVEN HAVE BOTHERED TO WRITE IN THE FIRST PLACE! I remember when I first started this I had three reads and one of them was myself and I looked up to SinBinJinBin wishing to become like them and have loyal followers and reader like you guys!

THANK YOU ALLLLL FOR READING I LOVE YAS ALLLLLLLL SOOOOO MUCH U MEAN THE WORLD TO MY LIKE Y U EVEN READING THIS IDEK????? ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Ps. I'm still shamless so plz vote bish thx