Chapter 4- silence

Hey guys! Just a shortish chapter because I have LOADS of homework but still want to publish for the like 2 people reading! There's some shocking stuff here but I'm not that good at writing so sorry. Even tho I don't know you I LOVE YOUUUUU! Enjoy 😘😘😘

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JUNGKOOK POV

We arrived at Ji Hee's house. I felt guilty for taking the ticket, I mean I still dislike the nerd but my mother raised me to be a gentleman and it's the least I can do. She looks scared out of her mind, I wonder why? She didn't talk that nicely about her family, don't they support her? Well even though I hardly know her, I still wouldn't want anything bad to happen to her... I have this feeling that she will and I can't stop worrying. But why?

I knock on her front door, she immediately looks at me like she's on the verge of crying and running away but stays put. This house is quite big! I didn't know she had this amount of money. Hmmmmm this is worth keeping in mind, the nerd isn't poor.

Suddenly the doors knob turns and a large mans head pokes out. He sees Ji Hee and looks like he is about to scream but then his eyes land on me. I gulp. My parents are rich and powerful so I stand straight and smile to show my authority. Surly he knows who I am.

"Ji Hee, what are you doing with Mr Jeon Jungkook! I'm so sorry for her rudeness and no manners, she's a disgrace that must be punished immediately!" He looks back from me to her almost shouting.

"Oh no! She is nothing of the sort, we are class mates and she has been very helpful for my studies so the least I could do is make sure she returns safely. Surely that is ok with you Sir!" I step forward in front of her and he steps back in surprise.

Of course I'm just messing with him, and protecting Ji Hee on the side. But only because of what she did for me, nothing else! It's kind of funny though, I can mess with people all the time because my father is a very famous business man.

"O-oh w-well yes sure ermmm thank you for dropping her off, you may leave now. I'm sure you have a lot of business to attend to...." he grabs Ji Hee's hand and pulls her to the door but I interven. Who says I'm done with messing with this lot?

"Well I could stay for a while, I'm sure you will welcome me into your lovely home. After all I made sure your precious daughter was safe." He scoffs at the last part before welcoming me into their house. What does he mean, he doesn't care about his daughter? Hmm well I'm still enjoying being treated like a royal.

After I've texted my maid to tell her to pick me up in a few minutes i get back to the Ji's dining room. Before I enter I hear muttering. It's her dad and a women's voice, probably her mother.

"She brought Jeon Jungkook to OUR house! A Jeon for god sake."

"Why is he with her? Her of all people, tonight she will not get sleep! Mark my words"

"He said she helped him with his studies and he's paying her back! I bet that's not true at all! What could stupid Ji Hee teach a Jeon hey! A JEON!"

"He's lying! We must find out. Get rid of him quickly, her punishment must start soon so the marks start to heal for school!"

"Yes I will say there is an emergency!"

What?! Anger fills me bones. They hit her, they hurt their own daughter! WHAT!

I walk back out smiling, pretending to not of heard the conversation before. It looks like Ji Hee was present when they were talking. Poor nerd, I must try and help! No one should be treated like that.

"Sorry about the wait, my maid is on her way." I say politely as I take a seat.

"Well err.... a family thing has come up so I'm afraid you may have to leave..." he looks down, thinking.

Mentally I roll my eyes, what a douche!

I put on a sorry face, "oh no. Is everything ok, I can help if you would like. I have many spare bedrooms at my house and my parents would always welcome visitors."

They share a look before replying to my offer.

"Oh no it will be fine. Now Ji Hee off to bed at once, its far too late for you to stay up!" Her dad stands up and forces her to go.

However she doesn't go upstairs to where I would assume the other bedrooms are, no I see her open a trap door in the kitchen and start making her way into a dark cellar. Poor poor girl.

*****end of POV*******

JI HEE POV

I go to my 'room' which is the downstairs cellar. A few minutes later I hear a car pull up outside and the front door slam shut before running toward the doors to the cellar. I know what is coming to me, it's worse now that he showed up. I'm sitting in the corner of the dark room, hugging my knees.

The door swings open and light floods the room. And standing in the door way is my dad, holding a beer in one hand and a golf club in the other, my mother with a pottery eating plate and my brother with........ with a chopping knife.

I know this is the worse I will have ever had. I've never see them all here, joining as a family to spend time together. Except it's not the whole family, because I'm not there with them but on the floor being continuously hit in the back. I don't remember what it feels like to be a part of a family, I haven't since the day my unnie went. I pray for her ever night.

They blame her death on me, everyone does. Even I do....... I hope she has forgiven me, I hope she is proud of me for staying strong, I hope she is rooting for me. Because I'm doing this for her!

AND NO ONE ELS BUT HER!

So as I get more and more bruises and cuts and hits to my body, I just wait. I just stay strong. I just hope for the hurt to stop.

All because you keep me going unnie, you give me hope...