Chapter 43 - Ramen solves everything

Hey guysss, sorry I haven't updated! I had loads of stuf going in! Forgive me loyal readers :"( this is just some fluff before THE DRAMA comes... watch out for Joshua guys! Love yas~

India 💕

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ji Hee POV

My eyes open. Looking st the ceiling. I turn my head to the left, I'm greated by a smiling brown haired boy.

"Morning sunshine! How are you today?" He asks, climbing out of his side of the bed and coming over to me.

"Errr... I'm g-good" I say, watching him come closer.

"You ok? That's great new! Come on, I'll help you outta bed!" He grins, pulling me up and helping me stand.

"Thank you jungkookie!" I say shyly, looking for my clothes as I'm wearing a blanket right now.

"You get ready, I'm going to go make breakfast. Shout me if you need me!" He turns to go.

"Wait!" My mouth says but I'm not sure what I'm going to say next.

"Yes princess?" His voice sends chills down my spine. HES TOO CUTE!

"I'm sorry..." I mutter. Everything is my fault. Including last night.

He walks closer to me again, placing him hand on my shoulder. He lifts my chin up with his finger so I'm facing his caring eyes.

"It wasn't your fault! It was that basters! " I feel his tone of voice deepen as he grits his teeth before smiling again "I understand, but it wasn't your fault! Forget it, now go get dressed, we have the competition later today as well!"

I nod as he walking out of the room.

I can't help but think about last night.

'I won't do anything to you, not just yet!' Joshua's words run through my head. Will he do something else to me? What if jungkook isn't there to save me?

Sighing, I reach into my suitcase and pull out some demon shorts and a cute top. (A/N YES DEMON SHORT THATS RIGHT ITS INTENDED GOT A PROBLEM W DAT NO K LOL BYE) After that I brush my hair and apply some make up so I don't look totally horrific before heading downstairs. I can't help but wonder about the competition, I wonder what we have to do?

I reach the kitchen. The smell of fresh fruit and warm bread fills the room

"Hello everyone!" I smile, walking through the doorway.

"Hey Ji Hee, this is jack, tom, sam, Simon, Ben and James! They were out last time and you havnt met before!" Mark says greeting me. Well at least they are all wearing shirts today!

"Oh hi guys!" I nod to each of the new faces I see surrounding the table. "I'm Ji Hee jungkooks friend!" I smile.

They all smile back, saying hellos and hi's.

"Well not just my friend! She's my GIRLFRIEND!" He shout as if he just won the Lottery! "So don't you guys dare go near my jagi!" He threatens.

"GEEZE jungkookie! You didn't have to be so loud!" I shake my head, slightly embarrassed about how he just spoke so freely.

"But I did princess, your mine now! No one will steal you from me ever again!!!" He pullls me into a hug. All the other boys go 'awww' and 'oooooh' so I pull out and smile sheepishly.

"So what's for breakfast? Need some help?" I ask, changing the subject.

"Well... pancakes and strawberries! And no go sit down, Jin hyung taught me to cook so I'm good!" I nod.