Chapter 55 - cancelled

Hey guys!!! (Feel like I always say that but who cares?!?) I'm sorry for da wait but I wasn't sure how mean to be with drama, so hopefully this ain't gonna give us heart attacks (unlikely my writing would by ya never know?) ok thank you soooo much for read love yas all ~
India 💝
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ji Hee POV

Finally we arrive at the place after an endless silence in the car and my seat being constantly kicked. I open the door widely and jump out, pulling on jungkooks jumper I'm wearing so it covers my shorts more.

( like this but a hoodie ^^ )

Looking around, the sky catches my eyes. It's clear blue, so elegant and pretty.

"Come on Ji!" Jungkook shouts, shutting the car door as Joshua and Yang just stand there staring at me. Lowering my head slightly, I nod walking over to him. Ignoring Yang and Joshua complete I hold tightly on to jungkooks arm as we strode into the building.

I feels so small next to Jungkook, his big shoulder and built frame makes me look kinda like a small bit of sushi... kinda. I wait in the lobby as Jungkook signs us all in, with an awkward silence over the three of us.

"So," Joshua starts "you made any life changing decisions yet?" I stare at him dead in the face, Yang snickers next to him at my action.

"You never used to be a dick, I guess fame changed you!" I scoff, trying to act hard yet wanting to just cry. He was my best friend, and now he is just stranger to me that I loath.

"Hahaha! Times ticking babe... time is ticking!" He hums, leaning back against the wall.

"Whatever!" I look away to Jungkook and see him still talking it the receptionist. I glare at her too, the way she is laughing and placing her hand on top of his makes me want to throw up.

"Still think he loves you?" A whisper flows over my shoulder.

"Shut up! Like anyone's ever loved you!" I spit at her, rolling my eyes in the process.

"Hmmm yeah sure, just like how Jungkook loved me. Way over two weeks as well... how long has your relationship been again? " I look down to my shoes, my tongue poking my inner cheek "looks like you always have a place in you heart for you first love..." she trails off as I fiddle with the hem of the hoodie.

Does Jungkook really love me? I mean, it's been like what, two weeks? We act as if we are married, we've only known each other for around a year! Is it true love? Have I just rushed in on this? Does his think that out relationship is just causal and for fun?

Jungkook heads back, his face stern looking and eyes flaming. "It's over!" Is all he says.

"What?" I place my hand on his but he shakes it off. I frown, hearing Yang chuckle at the action.