Chapter 31- judgement day

Heyyyyy guys! Sorry for not updating, I was dragged on an unexpected camping trip in the mountains so I had no wifi :(((( but I'll post a few soon to make up for it... this is quite a long chapter and goes through all the stuff Ji Hee went through at the start of the book. Sorry if u get bored coz I kinda had to go through it lol! enjoy love yas~
India ❤️
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ji Hee POV

"Looking for us, sweetheart?" My cold hearted mother speaks up, startling me in the process.

"Sorry I'm late Ji... oh..... hi Mrs Ji, Mr Ji, vernon." I look behind me and see Joshua enter, he wraps his arm around me as I'm shivering from nervousness.

I smile warmly at him, I think he gets why  I'm nervous.

" Nice to see you too Joshua Hong, it's been a while! I hope your well?" The monster I used to call Appa speaks.

"Yes! It's been over 5 years, I'm fine!"

"Good...good" he whispers, stepping back.

"Now if you will excuse us, I need to have a chat with your beautiful daughter!" Joshua smiles at my family. My brother, vernons, head is bowed, my father I see slips out a small chuckle and my mother just nods. I get pulled away to the front door to the front row of the benches.

"So Ji, who are you?" He now sounds stern... different?

"I'm ok" I lie

"Stop lying to me! You didn't tell me! They hurt you Ji! You could have died. You never told me, I found out through my manager whispering! " he almost shouts, I flinch at his word.

"I'm sorry..." tears unknowingly run down my cheeks. It's not my fault! It's not!

"Look, I'm not mad. It's just... all this time I thought you where ok. I did want to disturb you so I stayed back. If you would have just told me...." he sighs, I see a tear slip down his cheek "then I could have protected you! And after what happened to your sister..." he gets cut off

"Hey Ji Hee! Joshua? Oh it really is you, ha I thought I was dreaming or something!" Jungkook bounces in front of us, I think he noticed the bad atmosphere as he stops smiling so much.
"Is everything ok? You nervous cupcake? Don't worry, I'm here for you!" He smiles warmly and ruffles up my hair making me instantly happier. It's like he has powers over me, making me sad and happy just like that!

"Cupcake?" He nods making my smile "Thank you, coconut head!" Smile, ruffling his hair back.

"YAH! My poor hair!" He almost screams, making a few people look our way.

"Well, Ji we better get settled down!" Joshua grabs my arm and pulls me back to the seat. He looks angry.

"Ok. Come sit here kookie!" I wave Jungkook over.

"Kookie?" Joshua questions.

I nod "it's a nickname, like coconut head. Or gentleman!" I laugh slightly, remember when we were little and I'd call him gentleman and he would call me kitten... but then I see the judge walk in.

And everything becomes real!

"Now every, please be seated as we start" the large mans voice echoes around the room.

Every becomes silent and takes there seats. No sounds... you can hear people breathing it's that quite. It's so quite, it seems almost loud. The voices in my head become loud yet I can't heard a thing.

'Run away'
'Grab the police officers gun and shoot yourself'
'Take out the razor you brought with you'
'We all know you brought it!'
'Do it!'
'Go die, no one cares!'
'Your just hurting everyone! Do us all a favours and stop trying to not be a disappointment to everyone!'
'Just stop trying!'

I get so caught up I can't hear what going on until someone says her name!

"Now Mrs. Ji, please step up the the stand and announce your claim and evidence with your lawyer!" The judge speaks, he looks fed up.

"Now," she starts looking around the room " I am here to get back my little girl, Ji Hee was was kidnapped from my home and abused by Jungkook from the boy group bts!" She proclaims.

What???? Jungkook.... he protected me! How could she do that, this will affect Jungkook! I can't let his career get hurt because of my messed up life!

"One night Ji Hee tripped and fell down the basement stairs. She was depressed because she couldn't make it as a singer and hurt herself! We tried to stop her. One day she stabbed herself, I put her in bed and went to get help but when I was back she was gone!" My mother produces a picture of the bed I was on with the date and time written in the corner.

"She was no where to be seen. But then, a couple of weeks later we received a picture of the group Fallen Angels with our daughter in. On the back it said... '
Hello,
my 'family' or should I say abusers? Just letting you know I'm free! I have friends, new family, a job and a new life where I follow my dreams! That's right it did it! So watch your TV sets carefully in the next few months....
I look I'm not sorry for leaving! It wasn't my fault and you can't keep blaming me for it! Just because I was there when she died doesn't mean I did it! And It doesn't mean you could hurt me like you did. You have given me broken bones, stitches, bruises and cuts.
But don't worry, I won't forget you in my fame and fortune! No you left enough hurtful memories in the form of scars and deep cuts in me! I've finally found my voice and my true life that I deserve! I didn't deserve the life you gave me, but now I have a better one.
Good luck with out me, the one you express you anger at! You can't get me a more!
Lots of sorrow from the 'daughter' you nearly killed, abused, forgot about, left for dead, hated and drove away! The one that didn't die..... but you acted like they should of.
Goodbye forever!
Ji Hee or IU'
This is obviously not my daughters words, she would never be so disrespectful! Then we heard BigHit let her out in the middle of the night with no protection and she got attached by a mob of girls and BTS' Jungkook. This also happened in her own school!" The judge nods along.

"So what are you wanting from this?" He asks.

"I'm asking for my daughter to be let go of BigHit entertainment and for us to have full rights over her as she can not be trusted or protected any more!" She demands, acting like she cared about me!

My mother steps down the from the stand and sits back down on the other side of the room. The floor squeaks as she walks. I see the jury writing notes... Agreeing with her?

"Now Ji Hee please come up and tell us the truth in this!" The judge smiles warmly

Tripping up and stumbling, I make my way up to stand and look out  all eyes on me, digging in to my soul looking for the truth

"You want the truth?" I ask

"Yes! Is your mothers words true?"

"Nothing she says is true! I wasn't kidnapping, I ran away to save myself. She didn't try and help me...." They all lean in as my throat becomes dry

"She tried to kill me..." I manage to chock out 

'OHHHHHHHHHH' every gasps

I look over to my family, all shocked and angry expect my mother who is...

Smiling?