Chapter 48- crubbling like cake

Heyyy guys! Sorry for late update, school dragggs! I got a demerit tho... :( that's a mark you get if you do something bad and if you get three you can't go on school trips so I was like Ughh. I only missed a re-test for German and my teacher is soooooo mean! But it's ok, I don't give a damn coz I'm bad af at German. Ich spreche kein Deutsch lol. Ok now to the story, it's a filler chap but quite important probs so yeah- ok thx for reading love yasss~
India 💘
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jungkook POV

"OH NO DID SOMEBODY DIE?" I laugh, walking away.

"HAHA I LOVE YOU PABO!" She shouts back, waving her hands and smiling so cutely?

"LOVE YOU TOO, JAGI!" I shout, turning down a corridor.

An awkward Silence fell over us as we walked to god knows where. The walls felt like they were closing in slowly, and stretching out so long that the end of the hall never felt any closer. No one was around, complete silence. Each step echoing through the hall, until finally she spoke.

"So jungkookie, I see you and Ji Hee are doing well" Yang comments.

"Yes we are... I really like her!" I smile, holding myself from ranting on and on about her and everything I love about her.

"Oh how wonderful! You've finally found your own paradise, where you SO happy!" She snaps sarcastically, rolling her eyes.

"How are you and Joshua?" I change the topic, staying calm.

"Other than just friends, great! We talk, see each other, even eat with each other and laugh with each other! But obviously our friendship isn't as good as your with Ji Hee, no never!" Why can't she just shut up and keep her eyes from rolling every time she speaks?

"What's your problem with Ji Hee? What's has she done to make you like this?" I ask, my fists tightening.

"Coz she's sooo fake! She doesn't deserve you Jungkook! She's using you and you can't even see it, she doesn't love you! She nearly slept with Joshua! She loves him, they know everything about each other and Joshua loves her!" She squeezes my arm "you need to be with someone you love Jungkookie and who loves you back! Not with some fake nerd who isn't even pretty!"

I grab my arm back angrily. She smiles stopping and walking into a room. I follow reluctantly, not wanting to be in her presence. How can she even say that? Ok yang is pretty, like she always has been but she is NOTHING compared to Ji Hee! And Ji Hee wouldn't use me... no we love each other. She isn't fake! She's my girlfriend, my jagi! And I'll do ANYTHING to be with her.

"Here!" Yang passes me a phone with a long curly wire connecting to a small box, like old telephones used to be.

"Hello?" I say formally, bringing the machine to my ear.

"Jungkook! It's your father!'

"Hello father, how are you?" I ask politely.

"Good Jungkook, I'm good! And you, how is your trip? Is the house still standing?" He jokes.

"Aha, yes sir it is! Me and Ji Hee are having a great time, we have just finished our first performance!" I say proudly.

"Ahhh I'm proud! But this Ji Hee girl, is this the one from school you told me about?"

"Yes that's the one! " I see yang roll her eyes again but ignore her.