Chapter 58 - Nothing like US

Heyyyyy guys!!!!! So it's been awhile since I posted and I'm soooo sorry I totally forgot to publish it :( and the end for this book is near :"( but do not fear! (lol them rhyming skillz) there's still a few chaps to go!!! Thank you all for reading love yas~
India 💞
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suga's POV  (yup that's right itssss yoongi yay).

"JUNGKOOK HAVE TO STILL GOT MY BLANKET?" I scream up to his room.

I watch as he walks down stairs and shakes his head quickly before slouching on the couch and covers himself in MY blanket. Ughhh this boy.

"Jungkook want any breakfast?" I offer.

"Wow what's happened to hyung? He's... he's so nice?" Tae whispers, I turn and glare at him before turning my attention back to Jungkook.

"Hey buddy? Want to got for a walk instead?" Seriously being nice is so much effort.

He shakes his head. "Well I'm taking that as a yes! Grab your shit we're going!" I knock his foot off the table it was resting on and grab our coats and my wallet.

"Come on kookie!" I try and sound enthusiastic but I'm the last person to do this job. I'm only doing this because it's affecting our band and life style... no other reason!

We walk round the block in silence. It's calming for me but I'm not sure about him, I can't really read people well. Suddenly my phone rings.

"What?"

"It's me" she says.

"I know it's you" I reply.

"Ok good".

"I said what"

"And i say your rude" she sighs "how is he?"

"He's sad" I look to my left at the boy walking as if he has no reason to live any more "well more dead inside."

"Okay"

"Okay?"

"Tell him I said hello"

I pull the phone from my ear.

"Jungkook," he looks to me "Dae Min says hello" he smiles. I hand him the phone.

They talk. It lasts quite a while to be honest. At least he can talk to someone... my sister never really opens up to people but I guess they are friends. He smiled... we are making progress!!!!

"Thanks!" He says handing me the phone before going back to looking at the floor.

"Is that all sis?" I ask, back to speaking on the phone.

"Yep, think so. "

"Ok"

She hangs up.

Finally we reach the corner cafe, we must have walked for at least an hour to arrive here.

"Hey jungkookie, wanna grab a drink?" He looks up startled slightly and looks momentarily lost and strangely innocent.

"Wha- oh" he looks to his right at the cafe. I walk to the door and open it, holding the end open for Jungkook. But he doesn't enter. I look back and stare at him. He stares back - not at me but into the room. Right to the back, near a few tables.

"You ok? Hey Jungkook I'm talking to you! What are you doing?" I hurry him but water trickles from his eyes, his face still emotionless and pale. The small amount of tears turn into a gushing streak down his cheek, finally some emotion in his expression. But it's sad, no... more depressed. As if he has just seen the most important person in the world to him get taken away and he can't do a thing about it... a helpless look.

My mouth hangs open slightly in shock, I reach for his hand but he pulls back. Turning on his heals, he sprints of in the other direction towards the park across the street.

"JUNGKOOK!" I scream, a few people hear and I realise that was a bad mistake. Girls appear from no where and surround me, screaming and taking pictures.

"STOP!" They all back away and look at me. "Look I get your fans and all but there's an emergency and if I don't go now a memeber could be in danger. Please just let me leave, I'm sorry but I have to!" Slowly they walk off says sorry and bye, leaving me a gap to run after the fastes boy I know in a attempt to catch up.

***** 3 days later *****

"Yoongi hyung, are your sure about this?" Tae scratches the back of his head, look to his side where Jimin stood awkwardly.

I look around to room and see him. It's weird, last week he wouldn't talk and now he wasn't to produce a song? I mean he's still sad and all but that's a big step! He even eat with us today!

"Well it's what he wants, we are here to support him no matter what!" I sigh, walking into the studio with the others. Jungkook enters the recording room, visible to us through a big glass pane. I give him a smile, he nods back.

"Ok, first round! Jungkook you can sing the song, we will re do it a few times and then edit them together using the best version. Clear?" He doesn't give him time to answer, the music starts.

"I know this song!" Tae whispers in my ear "it's Justin thingy right... that song!"

"That's helpful" I scoff. I listen closely to the music, it's Nothin like Us. Jungkook used to sing this when we in the car. It's so familiar to me, he used to sing it everyday. It's a special song...

(Song Jungkook sang- if you read the lyrics it's exactly how he feels in the story and wants to move on but still loves her :]  )

***** after recording *****

"Jungkook are you happy?"

"Yup, it's done." He closes the door and starts walking to that car. I rush after him.

"No Jungkook, are you really happy?" He stares at me silently. "Ever since our walk you have talk more but... but still seem off. Are you ok?" I pat his arm.

"No yoongi hyung I'm really not! But I saw something in the park that made me want to move on with life and make this song. The sight upset me and I still feel no reason to live or exist in this world with out..." he stops and looks down.

"Ji Hee... we miss her too." I get in the car with him.

"I want to move on yoongi hyung! I really do, to just get rid of the pain. I need time!" He sniffs, getting watery eyed.

"It's ok kookie, you have all the time in the world!" I smile, starting the engine.

"Just one thing..."

"Yes?" He wipes his eyes and looks over to me.

"What did you see in the park, that day you ran off. What happened that made you want to move on?" I glance at him.

"Well I saw her. I saw her on a bench holding a butterfly. And then, she left it go. Then she stood, watched it fly away, before walking away." He takes a deep breath "it made me want to let go too.."

I look out the window. Flowers scattered across the pavement. Probably butterflies fluttering around them.

"But I'm worried..." he continues. "That if I let go of her we will break, we'll shatter... like a butterfly. And she'll fly away."

I tap my hands on the dash board, what if she really does fly away? Then it's us that will shatter...

~~~~~~~~

UNEDITED COZ IM LAZY :)

HOPE YOU ENJOYED!

PLZ VOTE IT WILL GIVE ME WILL POWER TO CARRY ON  :)))))))

THANK YOUUUUUU XXXX