Chapter 61 - Invitation

Heyyy guys! I'm sorry if the book seems sad so far trust me it'll get guuuuuuud! Here's a bigger chap for you! Love you allllll thank you sooo much for all the votes and reads! Your the best!!!!!!!!!!!!
~India 💓
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ji Hee POV

"I'm not eating that!" I shake my head. The fork inches closer to my mouth.

"Awww come on Ji, it's good!" Joshua begs, I slap his hand away and get up out out of my chair.

"Never! Leave me alone I'm not hungry!" I pout unlocking my phone. I open twitter and start to have a nose.

"You need to eat!! Please it's good for you!" He brings the rice back over to me. I turn my back to him.

I open up camera and hold my phone up. Smiling into the lens, I pull a cute face and take the picture.

"Hey! Why did you photo bomb?!" I pout even more, scribbling out his face and posting the picture.

"Awww I wanted to be in it!!" He puts the noodles down on the table, an awkward silence fills the room.

"Well... too bad" I almost whisper, feeling sooooooooooo very awkward.

Joshua steps closer to me, I feel his breath on the back of my neck. I move away slowly, shuffling to the wall. He follows. I turn around and meet his face which is centimetres away from myn. He stares at my lips, his eyes fluttering like mad. I move my head as far away as I can go but I'm up against the wall. I shut my eyes tight and scrunch up my face. He places his hand on the wall next to me, his face moves closer.

*ding donggggg* the door bell rings. I jump up and push him off me, practically running away.
Oooofff that was close!!

"Helloooooo" I grin widely, swinging open the door and greet who ever is there.

"Princess?"
"Kookie?"

We say in unison, I drop the keys to the front door and they fall making a loud echoing noise. I blush slightly at the name... he must have said it by mistake. Yeah he probably didn't mean it...

I stare at him... he stares back. Both of us blushing like crazy. Someone skipping down the drive interrupts our moment.

"Oh hey Ji Hee!" Yang links her devilish arm around jungkooks and hugs him from the side.

I just nod, still staring in shock.

"So, what are you doing here? At Joshua's house... in the morning?" I see her drag out each word just to make me more furious.

"Ahhh, i was staying in the guest room as Fallen Angels are all catching up on dances and stuff." I smile back looking so fake but I don't really care.

"Oh babe you don't have to lie!" Joshua comes out of no where, wrapping his arm around my shoulder. He yappers on as I try my hardest to struggle out of his grip.

"She's just shy! We're a couple now, so obviously she's living here!" He smirks to jungkook. I finally push harshly out of his grip, causing him to fall slightly against the wall.

"No no no no no that is not happening nothing like that I'm just here coz I have to be" I release what I'm doing.

"Well... what u mean is we aren't... ermm we aren't serious... I mean like... we just hang out and stuff. Yay..." Ok that was awkward.

"I see" jungkook hums, he looks at me before nodding his head slightly.

"Here you go!" Yang steps in, handing Joshua a gold letter. "Don't worry Ji Hee! I have one for you too!" She smiles slyly, like a fox having cornered its prey.