Chapter 63 - Stupid Yang

Hey yall, feeling happier today so I'm updating wooohoooo!!!!! Hope you enjoy and plz vote and comment it would make me even happier!!!! Anyway, thx for reading love yas~
India 💘
~~~~~~~~~~~~

"WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENEING" Yang shouts, running over to Jungkook and fussing over him. I walk over to Joshua and help him up off the ground.

"THAT BASTER PUNCHED ME!" Joshua points to Jungkook in disgrace.

"YOU STARTING IT YOU IDIOT! YOU WERE STUPID!" Jungkook fights back, shooing Yang to stop her touching his stomach.

"Can you both stop!" I cry, holding my head in my hands. Both of them run to me, Jungkook hugs me and Joshua pats me shoulder.

"Oh of courses this is what happens! She acts all innocent and crys and the men all stop arguing and run to comfort her, such a slag!" I push off Jungkook, standing up up to face her.

"You have no right to call me that! You have no clue my life or what I've been through so shut up!" I end up sounding weak and my insult doesnt even affect her.

"Been through? Yeah you've been through loads of men by the looks, SLAG"

Jungkook grabs my arm and pushes me to Joshua who hugs me, before confronting Yang. "Cut it out Yang! Ji Hee hasn't been mentally well and you making a scene doesn't help! She needs support not you being a bitch!" He spits.

"WHAT DID SHE DO MHM? WHY ARE YOU SO PROTECTIVE RIGHT NOW?" Yang screams, throwing her bag on the floor.

"SHE NEARLY FUCKING JUMPED!" Jungkook point to the edge of the bridge, anger boiling in his veins.

"OH BOO FRICKEN HOO!" Yang runs up to the edge and looks over to the water "WHAT LIKE THIS? ARE YOU GONNA LOVE ME NIW BECAUSE IM LOOK OUT AT SOME WATER?"

And then suddenly it felt like everything went in slow motion. Joshua slipped back on his heel, causing him to let go of me and fall to the floor. Jungkook stepped forward and slipped on yangs bag resulting in him jolt backwards. I stand there, as all this happens in slow motion. And then, with one big gust of wind i watch as Yang wobbles forward and falls helplessly off the bridge, screaming in the process.

"JOSHUA GET HER!" I scream, he stands up and him and Jungkook run off the bridge and down to the docks.

They won't make it.
They won't make it.
They won't FRICKEN make it!

AHHHHH SCREW YOU YANG!

I run towards the edge of the bridge and leap off, diving down into the cold river. For a few seconds I'm submerged in water before coming up the air and taking a giant breath.

"AHHH HELP I CANT SWIM!" Yang pleads, no wonder she can't swim in the tight heavy outfit.

I grab her arm and pull her on top of my back. I start swimming to land where Jungkook and Joshua are sshouting. Yang carries on screaming, every 5 seconds dunking my head under the liquid. Water floods my mouth and lungs but I keep going, coughing and spluttering as I do. Jungkook jumps in and swims to meet us, grabbing yang and carrying her to land. I follow and make me way to them to.

My clothes feel hills weights as they drip. I drag myself out of the water and stand up. The sun shines bright on my face and an over powering dizziness falls apron me sending me into darkness. Once again I feel the river water envelope my face before I'm fully consumed with nothing.

Jungkooks POV

I drag yang out of the water, she coughs on the floor crying over her ruined hair. I look to Joshua who is calling an ambulance for safe measures.

"Wow Ji that was amazing!" I laugh, but I get no reply. I turn around and see her, staring up at the sun. Suddenly she closes her eyes and her body starts to slowly fall, I run towards her but her head already hit the ground and is submerged under water.

I grab her arms and fling her out of the water. "JI HEE! ARE YOU OKAY? WAKE UP!" I cry lying her on the floor.

I place my cheek over her mouth to see if she is breathing... she isn't. As fast as I can I open up her air ways and start to perform CPR. As I roughly press in and out on her chest, I pray she is okay!

"Ji Hee please..." I beg quietly. It isn't working...

There's not much else I can do, it's got to be mouth to mouth... I gulping, I place my lips on to her and breath out and in slowly. I pull away and see if she's breathing, she still isn't.

"I'm begging you Ji Hee! Wake up please!!!" I carry on mouth to mouth giving deep breaths in the hope is would work.

As I'm about to give up I feel a hand snake around my neck and pull me closer in as she starts kissing back. We passionately kiss until she pulls away, coughing a little.

"GEEZE boy I didn't know you could do that!" She chirps, lying back down on the ground.

"Ji!!! Oh thank god your okay!" I sigh, lying down next to her exhausted.

"Okay? I'm not okay! Are you kidding me? One minute I'm feeling dizzy and the next a hot dude with shockingly amazing feature and a see through top showing his toned abs is making out with me? How the hell am I meant to survive that!!!" She chuckles, turning on her side to face me.

I do the same, twirling my finger around a strand of her hair. He stares into my eyes, for a second I get lost in the moment.

"You know.." she starts still making eye contact "you still somehow set off this spark inside of me. You give me this fire inside my heart which makes me never want to leave your side again... you have that chemistry that light up my world with just one look." I hum in return, shuffling closer.

"And somehow you still make me blush, even when your not around. I'll be washing gud and think of your smile and I completely shut down and have to take a rest, you leave me breathless." I peck her cheek before sitting up and watching as the uniformed men rush to our aid.

She huffs lying back on her back side "what a day... a least I got a hot kiss" she laughs, I turn and laugh too...

"At least I got to kiss you outside of my dreams..." I whisper, standing up. "At least your eyes are still in my life..."

~~~~~~~~~~

DAMNNNNN OKAY THIS WAS A ROLLERCOASTER OF EMOTION IUCNIENCIXKEO I CANT HANDLE THE FEELS K

HOPE YOU ENJOYED AND YEP I DID LISTEN AND MADE YANG FALL OFF THE BRIDGE BUT SADLY SHE CANT DIE.... YET MWHAHAHA

PLZ VOTE IF U LIKE JUNGKOOK+JI HEE COZ I DO THEY R FRICKEN ADORABLE I LOVE EM

THANKKKK YOU AGAIN THIS WAS SOOOO MUCH EFFOT TO WRITE AS IM NOT GUD RN BUT YA KNOW ~ OKAYYYY LOVE U ALLLLLLL
~ Author India ❤️❤️❤️

UNEDITED COZ IM LAZYYYYY