Chapter 26- back to school

Hey guyyyyyyyy! Sorry for the long wait.... I'm just been like super busy that I can't even eat in peace with out more drama coming my way- ughhhhh school! Anyway enjoy and plz vote love yas~
India💟
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ji Hee POV

Today is my last day in school. The last day of the term, and the last day of being the nerdy Ji Hee. I guess I should say goodbye to everyone, before I reveal myself and leave forever.

Oh I didn't tell you? Well yeah, there's the talent show... I'm singing the song lie again, but as IU. They'll eventually understand, so will Jungkook. I have to, I've been lying so much to everyone in school. And, I can't wait to see those girls that hate me to release they hurt the famous IU. Haha! That would be funny.

"Ji Hee.... I have some news" manager Nim walks into my room

"Yes?" I smile, picking up my packed bag and phone

"Well, I forgot to tell you. Don't get mad?" She looks down, oh god!

"Ok, just tell me!"

"I agreed a few months back for you to perform as a guest at BigHit dance academy for the talent show as IU for a special performance... you may choose the song! I'm so sorry Ji Hee! I totally forgot and I was busy so I just accepted and it wa-" I cut her off

"Look, it's ok! Do I have to perform alone?" I ask

She smiles " well yes! The others have schedules today but you have already learnt all the dances assigned so yes. I am truely sorry Ji Hee! So, will you do it?"

I grin widely "yes! But you own me manager! And I'm not sure what song? And the real Ji Hee has to perform as well..... two songs? Any ideas?"

She nods "follow me, I have the perfect plan for you!" She smiles cunningly and walks out. I see where this is going. Sneaky manager nim- very sneaky!

*** time skip ***

"Ok, let's do this!" I said, getting out the black car and waving to my manager.

"Ok now, I'm coming in and waiting by the office. Once you performance as Ji Hee is over, come to my and change and your makeup artist will sort you out! Good luck and don't ruin your cover, not just yet!" She speaks, handing me my change of clothes and phone.

"Thank you manager, for everything! " I smile happily as I shut the car door and walk into school.

People looking and whispering as I walk by. I haven't been here for a while, not after what those girls did to me anyway. They look shocked that I'm here, but I promised my music teacher I would be in the competition so I am going to be!

"Hello, do you know where the talent show is?" I ask at the school office.

"Yes! In the sports hall but you can get changed in the changing rooms in the sprouts department." The helpful old women at the fest tells me, I smile back and head to the changing rooms.

I get to the door and open it up, the room full of girls in different out fits. I find a clear spot and put on my performance clothes. Me ,as Ji Hee the school girl, is gonna sing fallen angles song 'Playing with Fire' and use the same dance! So that will give some of the cover away. Then I'll doa special performance at the end as IU but sing my original song lie. The people in my music class will be the first to release. I just hope they forgive me for lying...

Finally, after finishing some make up so I look nice, I'm finished!

"Well well well, look who we have here? " I turn round to see who is talking

"Well well well, look who we have here? " I turn round to see who is talking. It's.... Hani

"Ughhh" I sigh to myself as I quickly gather my things and go to make my leave.

"Wooh, were are you going? Running away again little girl?" She laughs

"No, I have a talent show to get to. Unlike you i can sing!" I feel like bora now, talking back. I wish they were here... they would know what to do.

"Wow! The girl now can speak. Finally found a voice? And i see jungkook left you. Although I don't think he ever really was with you, was he?" They all chuckle, I feel anger fill my body.

"Look, just leave me alone! Trust me, you won't wanna mess with me after today!" Once they find out I'm IU they better stay away!

"HAHAHA! Look, your so lonely and pathetic. I'm surprised jungkook even talked to you! He didn't deserve you, he was probably just using you!" The smirk, I spas her hard on her fake face and run out of there.

I run to the sports hall.

"Ji Hee! Wait, I haven't see you in ages! Are you ok?" I turn around. It's Yooni

"yooni!! I've missed you! It's just those girls!" We hug each other 

"So" she whispers in my ear " who is the idol life like?" She know that I'm famous as she was one of my make up artists when I debuted.

"It's hard... but I'm ok!" I fake smile and leave to the stage. The show has already started, I'm up next!

The nerves kick in! Oh god... why is this so hard? What if thy realise it's me before I sing lie? Or if they don't recognise me and they just think I'm coping Fallen Angels songs....oh god!

"Well done to Got7! Now, Ji Hee with the song Stay by Fallen Angels!" I hear a few cheers.

I walk on stage, and take my possessions I take a quick look at the audience. I see those girls laughing, some nerds staring....

And jungkook, watching closely.

~~~~~~~~~~

Heyyyy guys! Hope you enjoy!

Ps. Plz vote and comment THANK YOUUUUU