Chapter 47- suspicion...

Heyyyyyyy everyone! WELCOME NEW READERS TOO!!!! So, I've been thinking! <I know right so weird> that this book needs to be coming to an end... but I have SOOOO many more ideas so- what about a sequel? I know this is a long story and the ending is miles off but this is my most successful book (out of my three wattpad accounts) and I want it to carry on! So, what are your thoughts?

Also.... I want to shout out to kpop_anime_isluv  and angelsofcosta and Hoseokvibes97 and IzzyFireHeart and burning_stars15 for voting and commenting and reading and supporting this book so much! (Wow 7 'and' in one sentence lol) And everyone els, i might start shouting more people out coz you all deserve it!
Now, should we start the chapter now? Yeah ok, well enjoy!!!
~Author India with her long rants and big author notes :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ji Hee POV 

"Are you ready?"

I nod slightly as the wave of adrenaline mix with pure fear washes over me. I've never performed without my unnies or manager Nim there, I don't think I can do it. I peak out from behind the curtains, there's loads of people... hundreds even? We are not even in the hotel anymore! We all had to move as it was too small for ALL the guests! I hold the microphone firmly in my hand, as if it owes me money. My feet are sweating, I can't stop rocking back and forth off them.

My hand crumple tighter around the mic, my eyes wander around the room carefully. But i can't help but get drawn to the big, black, shining stage that awaits my presence!

"Hey Ji, your gonna break that microphone!" He laughs "just chill and relax! You will be fine!" He usheres.

"FINE? I'm freaking out can't you see!" I tremble slightly "I think your not taking this seriously, Jeon Jungkook-ah! We have to SING up THERE!" I point to the stage I'm currently fearing.

"Wow, using my first name are we? OMG DID SOMEONE DIE?" He mimicks my voice, bring back memories of when he said my full name and I though there was an emergency.

"JUNGKOOK!" I'm getting quite angry "don't you dare act like that in this kind of situation!" I glare.

"Well I think it's clear to say I've seen your dark side too!" He murmurs, smirking slightly to the ground.

"Ughhh Jungkook you are driving me crazy!" I sigh loudly as droplets of sweat run down my face.

"Sorry, ok I'm sorry!" He holds his hands up in defeat.

"Good! Now are you prepared? Do you know all the lyrics? Have you already been to the toilet? Do you remember the dance? Do you know where you start at the beginning? Can you remember everywhere you need to go on stage? Do you remember the ending? You solo dance? What you are doing when I'm doing my solo dance? How long the song is? That you are NOT the flirt with anyone but I allow winks and smiles? That you must try your hardest? That even if your hardest isn't enough I will kill you! That if you embarrass me I will kill you? And if you fall over play it cool and act natural? And if we win don't celebrate to much? And to make sure to rub it in everyone's face discreetly? Do you remember the harmonisation? Do you-" he cuts off my ranting with a kiss on the cheek. I stop ranting on out of nervousness and stare at him.