Chapter 46- sabotage

Hey guyyyys! Omg have you seen the bts DNA mv? I'm blown away. IM CRYING Like they all look SOOO good and the song is JUST SOOO LIT!!! JIN HAS BLACK HAIR!!! SUGA HAS BLUE OMGGGGGG! AND TAES SOLO WAS JUST!!! OMG SERIOUSLY IM GOING KFF SCHOOL FOR A DAY I NEED TO RECOVER!!!!!!!!! Anyway, hope you enjoy and don't forget to vote (cheeky author rn) ok thanks for reading love yas~
India 🦋
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ji Hee POV

"Jungkook-ah stop pressing the buttons!" I sigh, grabbing him hands away from the buttons in the elevator.

He smiles cheekily "sorry. I'm just excited!!!" He squeals, just like a little girl.

"Aww, so am I! Why do you have to be so cute!" I chuckle, clicking the button to the floor we are meant to be going to.

"You think I'm cute?" He asks, looking slightly surprised.

"Hmmmmm, ye to be honest you are!" I smile, cupping his cheeks.

He suddenly smirks. Looking straight into my eyes and my soul, he walks a little closer. The gap between us gets shorter as he steps forward. The smirk plastered on his face sends shivers down my spine, his hair slightly covering his dark brown eyes. He continues to come closer. I back up, my body hitting the elevator wall. He carries on until we are more or less pushed together and his chest is pushing against myn.

"Jungkook-...." I whisper as his head lowers to my eyes.

"Am I still cute now?" He smirks, pulling away abruptly as the elevator doors open. Casually he strolls out, that boy really confuses me... but God damnnnnn he is hot!

I shuffle out of the doors and run along beside him. As we walk down the corridor, we hear various songs being practiced by all different groups.

"Omg listen!" Jungkook says, pulling me to a door.

'I need you girl...' I hear.

"Wow it's your song!"

"How are we meant to compete to that? It's pure min suga genius! WE'RE GONNA LOOSE!" He fake cries.

"Oh please! We will beat them all, now let's listen the the competition!" I laugh, listening in on another door.

We do this to all, until Jungkook gasps.

"Ji Hee!" He says sternly.

"Omg what! Did someone die!" I gasp too.

"Ye- wait what? No why would you say that!" He looks at me with his head tilted.

"Coz you said my full name!" I answer back.

"No, no one is dead! But listen!" He shoves me into a door.

'You belong with meeee...'

"OMG! THAT OUR SONG!" I almost shout.

"Who would steal our song?" He asks, we both peep through the window.

And yes you guessed it, Joshua! Jungkook looks away in frustration, I don't.

Suddenly Joshua turns and looks me dead in the eyes. He smirks, holding a piece of paper in my direction. It says 'Taylor Swift - you belong with me', it's our paper!