Taged #1

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! I was tagged by l3xi_o3o thank you ❤️❤️❤️

Ok, this may be long and let you get to know me properly - not just as an author by friends!!! How you enjoy and I'll try and keep the answers short!!!

1. Do you have a good relationship with your parents?

Yes I think.... they trust me so I can do almost everything I want but sometimes my dad tells me to do something useful (coz I'm lazy like suga and let our cleaner do all the work lol)

2. Who did you last say 'I love you' too?

Well... the last time was my best friend in real life ( saythename-bangtan ) coz we always do that. That's what weird best friends do I guess?? And online it was my other best friend jocel xxx

3. Do you regret anything?

Yes!!!! I regret not having time to update more and talk to you guess and I wish I started this book sooner coz I didn't know it would go soooooo well (like 2.5k reads?????WHATTTTTT)

4. Are you insecure?

Most of the time I am, I always have lists or have to plan everything or listen to music (kpop) so I stop worrying. But I don't tell anyone that so shhhhhhhhhh!!!

5. What is your relationship status?

Lol I'm single and want to stay like that k?

6. How do you want to die?

Well... this is the scene!
~~~~~
*pulls out knife*

"Don't stab me!" I shout as I kick the knife out of the bad guys hand and into the pile of broken cars.
He stands up and runs towards me, I do amazing karate moves and now... he dead.
Suddenly a helicopter starts shooting me and a car explodes as I walk away leaving some cool poses.
But then there's a baby on a cliff!!! I jump and save it and then fly off the edge like super man and everyone cheers!!
~~~~~~~

So there you go!

7. What did you last eat?

I eat a whole twix chocolate bar at 3am while watching bts crack so.... yeah

8. Played any sports?

Yes, I play badminton and cricket. I was on the girls badminton team (great way to make friends!! *being very sarcastic * ) and cricket teams. I do play and bit of football with me brother but I will give any sport a try. My 18 year old brother calls me 'golden midget' (only recently coz I got him into bts) coz I'm smaller than him but better than him at EVERYTHING!

9. Do you bite your nails?

No, sometimes I pick at them but there really long now so I wanna keep it that way!!

10. When was your last physical fight?

Fake one- my and my brother 'fight' a lot but as in fake punch and stuff.
Real one- a guy called Oliver hurt my friends arm so I punched him in the jaw.

11. Do you like someone?

Well yes but they live in Korea... there is a cute boy as school but ugh not rlly. My husband is Jin and I'm NOT a cheater!!!!! LOVE YOU JINNIE!

12. Have you stayed up for 24 hours?

Well I'm a lot like suga so I'm VERY lazy but o watch and write at night so the longest I've stayed up for was 48 hours (two days two nights) with no sleep what so ever coz I really wanted to publish my chapter and watch bts vids lol.