Chapter 7 -preparation

Hey guys, India here. This is only a short one that leads to the competition. It will be a few days before the dance competition will start but will tell you what has happened since chapter 7! I should stop rambling on and start writing lol! Ok hope you enjoy 💕

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ji Hee POV

It's the 27th of February, the competition is drawing near. Today is Friday, my last day in school until I can focus all my time on practice. My wounds have healed now, there's just a dark red scar on my stomach but everything els is fine. I stayed at Jungkook for a few days until I could walk, then I got myself a part time job at a small grocery shop. I live in the back of the store. My boss said that's ok until I can find a place to live but I'm broke. I'm still in school. I have no one..... except maybe Jungkook.

He's been really nice to me, but I don't really talk to him now after I moved out. I'm lonely, I miss him and I don't know why. He's meant to be my enemy and I see him in school when we have our music lessons but I miss his company. I miss his voice. I miss him..... ah Ji Hee get him out of your head! Stop liking him, he'll never like you...... he has everything and is perfect and I have nothing and am a nobody. Ughhhh I hate my life!

***6:45***

I haven't slept all night, just thoughts going through my head. Ugh I forgot, I have school today. I go for a long shower before doing my usual routine and gathering my work for the day.

After I've done my hair and put on some lipstick and eyeliner, I head out to school. It's only a 30 minute walk from the shop to school so I put my headphones on and let my music shuffle. 'Never Ever' by Got7 comes on. I like Got7, I also like Black Pink. They both inspired me to sing and dance when I was little.

Finally, I arrived at school. Memories from the past few week fill my mind. None where good. I was bullied by the queena of the school, Hani and her minions that follow her everywhere. BTS are the kingas but they don't bully anyone, so why does she. The rest of my time at this new school was me getting work from teachers and getting shouted at for not doing it. It's not my fault I don't have the time, I have a job! But I wouldn't dare tell them that, it's so embarrassing!

****timeskip*****

Most of the day has gone by and we now have music. I love music as I can show off the real me without feeling shamed or embarrassed. It's my alone time.

"Right everyone settle down now! And take out your songs you have been preparing for me." The teacher speaks as I sit in my seat.  At least I did this homework.

Our task was to write a song to do with love. I'm doing one similar to the one I shall perform at the competition to see if the style is good. I take out the lyrics and put them on my desk waiting for further instructions.

I glance round the room, until I see him looking at me. My eyes widen, why is he looking at me? Jungkook.... what are you doing to my heart. He smirks and looks back towards the teacher but I stay where I'm looking. Stuck in a trance and no listening to the teacher until I hear my name.

I break the look at star to the front of the class to see the teacher looking at my with an angry expression.

"Ji Hee, please concentrate if you want to do well in my class! "

I look down to my desk and reply "I'm sorry miss, please continue.."

"Ok thank you. Now who will go first to perform there song.." the room goes completely silent. You could hear a pin drop it was that quiet. I look up and make eye contact with my teacher. Bad idea...

"Yes Ji Hee, come and show us what you got!"

Oh God NO! Why me first, I'm so nervous...