Chapter 25 - friends

Heyyyyyyyy, plz enjoy I'm going to be posting more often as I want to wrap this book up nicely and get started on a new one 😏 heheh ok enjoy thxxxxxxx for reading love yas~
India ❤️
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ji Hee POV

Bring it on bitches!

"Oh- what? You now have bodyguards? HAHA too scared to face me?" She snorts with fear written on her face.

"Now now, girls walk away! There's no need to start anything. Miss I- ermm Ji Hee you need to go, manager Nim has work for you!" One of my men steps forward, so does another.

"And.... Joshua Hong? We must tell your manager your here too, they have been worried!" We start to walk away. But SHE stops us.

"WAIT! They are actually your guards? What? " she shouts, I turn and smirk at her.

"Yes. So if you wouldn't mind, I have work to do and school to prepare for so.... BYE!" And I start to walk off. Me and Jungkook make eye contact shortly. I can see he means well, I get it. She is a controlling freak who probably threatened him but still.... he really hurt me. I'm not forgiving him that easily!

We start walking back to where the car is, in silence. With Jungkook and those girls stalking behind. Until, I hear a shriek

"OMG LOOK! ITS JOSHUA HONG!" A girl screams, now running towards us. Oh great!

"JI HEE LOOK OUT!" Jungkook shouted at me, but as I turn around...

Something knocks me out!

(END OF BOOK!)

(HAHAHA I'm joking!!! Ok here's the next bit! Hehehehehe!)

Slowly I open my eyes. White light fools my vision as I look around. White walls. Empty room.
I'm know where I am... heaven! Yep, I totally died and I'm now dead! Well never mind...

"Oh Ji Hee! Your awake!!" Two boys rush to my side. Well, are they dead as well?

"Yes! Wait? Am I alive?" I ask, they both laugh before nodding.

"*sighhhhh* ugh ok" I drape my head down "what happened?"

"Well, I kind of told Mi Cha to fuc- I mean go away as I hate her and we broke up but she got mad and through a stone at your head. Sorry!" Jungkook murmurs, look at my with sympathy.

"Oh.... ok" I sigh, now just feeling shit.

"Hey, what's up babe?" Joshua sits down on the end of the bed, followed by a confused Jungkook

"I thought you weren't going out?" He asks me, I nod.

"We are NOT! Haha but he jokes around" I reply, now he nods.

"So, what's up sugar plum?" Joshua asks again.

"Well.." I look to Jungkook " can I have a little talk with Joshua please?" He nods and leaves.

"It's just,"

Jungkook POV
I walk out the room. But I still can hear them through the door. I wonder what is up? I listen in, only because I'm worried. I know I haven't been there for Ji Hee but I really want to and I'm finally free from that evil girl!

"It's just," Ji Hee starts, I listen closer " it's really hard! I have to act like everything is fine and act strong and smile all day and then the next act like a different person and look different and go to school!" I hear a small sob
"and then theres Jungkook. He like IU Joshua! Fucking IU! Not me! He's moved on to her, how messed up is that? To someone I'm not!" Now the sobs are louder, ohhhh Ji Hee. I love you!
"It's just, I feel like I'm changing into her! The old Ji Hee is gone! And I have to work and live two different lives! As well as deal with those girls and try and forget Jungkook. I've tried, from that night I've tried and tried!" She bursts out crying
"But I can't! He's always there! In my dreams! In my head! Appearing in front of me with HER! It's not fair! Why me? Can't he just go to the devil, forget about me and IU! Just leave me alone? Joshua, I just don't know what to do? I think I'll have to disappear and let IU take over. Jungkook loves her, everyone loves her, she popular, smart, pretty... everything that I'm not! "

I want to hug her! She shouldn't disappear! I love her, but I don't understand. She lives two different lives? What does that mean? I need to confront her! At school, I need to know the truth!