Chapter 40- my jagi

Heyyyyy guyyys!!! Do u want some fluff? Some drama? Some unknown characters? Well I don't care, u gonna get it anyway! MWAHAHAHAHAH! Ok I'm sorry... thx for reading! Love yas~
India ❤️
~~~~~~~~~~~
Ji Hee POV

"JUNGKOOK WHERE THE HELL IS MY PHONE?" I scream running round the giant mansion.

"It's in your bag!" A faint shout comes from the other side of the building.

I open my bag and look inside... wow. I pull out my phone and hug it. I missed it ok?!

"THANK YOU! ARE YOU READY YET?" I shout, trying to find the front door in the maze of a place.

"YES!" He shouts back.

"WHERE... ARE... YOU?" I shout, out of breath from running around.

"AT THe front door..." his shouts become quieter.

"AND WHERE THE HELL IS THAT?" I give up, sitting on a red chair in what looks like a library.

"ARE YOU LOST? WHERE ARE YOU?" He screams.

"I DONT KNOW! HELPPPPP MEEEEEE!" He better find me soon or I'll be trapped in here forever!

"COMING!" Thank god!

The door swings open. Jungkook walks in, holding two beach bags and a smug look on his face.

"Omg jungkookie FINALLY! " I sigh " how did you find me?" I ask,hugging him.

"Bora gave me this!" He pulls out his phone and shows me " she said you get lost a lot."

I look closer... omg is that a tracker?

"You where tracking me? Oh well I guess I do get lost..." I shrug.

"Yep! Now come on! John is waiting for us."

"John???" I question as he pulls me down the corridors.

"Our driver!" He smiles.

"OMG how rich are you?" I shake my head, still walking.

He turns and looks at me with a smirk plastered on his smug face. "You don't even know half of it babe!"

My heart stops. He winks at me before walking. Finally we reach the front door and the warm air hits my face.

"Wooooooh-" I say in awe as we get in the landrover waiting for us.

*****

"So where are we going?" I ask, disrupting the quite comforting silence.

"Hmmm, well we have a day before the competition and the first round is in couples so... wanna do it with me?" I stare at him, mouth wide open.

Jungkooks POV

"Wanna do it with.. me?" I ask, looking down out of nervousness. She stares at me, mouth wide open.

"C-couples?" She stutters, I can't help but laugh at her cuteness.

"Yes, with a partner..." she smiles.