Chapter 12 - competition pt. 3

Heyyyyyy guys! Thx for reading, I have more reads now yay! So thank you sooooo much for reading my work it make me sooo happy! It makes my day when I get messages from you guys when my life is quite depressing so thank you all! Now, hope you enjoy this chapter! Will Ji Hee make it? Let's find out........ Love ya!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ji Hee POV

Hmmmmmmm....

A name.....

We sit and think, just in silence. Suddenly, bora starts to hum Boombiah by black pink. I loveeee that song, they are my inspiration! Nari joins in. So does Jina and Mi..... soon we are all humming and taking turns singing parts in the song.

It calms us down, from all the stress of the competition. I feel like I've make some true friends, even if we don't make it I hope we will stay in touch!  I reallly do!

"*cough cough* excuse me girls?" We all towards the women. Everyone in the room is staring at us.

Oops :/

"Oh, sorry we got a bit carried away bonding!" Bora states loud enough for all to hear.

Our group just bursts out laughing. For no reason but..... we feel like we can! Like we are fearless, like this stressful time has suddenly gotten easier!

"Heheh" she smiles at us " it's ok, I'm glad your hitting it off. Now, your group name?"

We all loook towards each other except for bora. She stands up, surprising us all!

"We are Fallen Angels! So good luck girls, your gonna need it now these fallen angels have come to win!!! And we aint backing down for NO ONE!"

Everyone just looks at us, shocked and surprised. Everyone except one, the judge. She smiles and writes her our group name down.

"Ppppssss.... bora!" I whisper to her as she sits back down.

"Yeah"

"Why did you say that name?" I ask

"Because..." she looks over to a group of tall, pretty, obviously popular in school girls. " they stole cookies and cream from us! And I like fallen angel! Like were sexy devils or something!"

I just laugh at her comment. I don't think I've met someone as unique as Bora. She so outgoing, loud and says what's on her mind.... I LOVE IT!

The women speaks again. "Ok girls! You have 20 minutes to perform the song mansae by seventeen. This must be performed with an instrument and full dance choreography by at least three members! GO!"

As soon as she says go, Bora runs to the piano and clams it as ours. We run over to her.

"So, do you guys know this song?" I ask them, they all nod.

"Ok!" Bora starts " who can play the piano?" We all look around, Jina puts her hand up.

"A few months ago I played this song on my piano for the school talent show!" She says.

"Wow" we all reply in union.

"Right here's the plan! Jina, you play. Now we need a main dancer! Who can perform a good solo dance?" Bora looks toward me

No one says anything so I step forward.

"I can choreograph a dance in 15 minutes?" Borax (AN: yes i know it's says Borax i decided to keep it in as i make some ppl laugh 😂 a least my bad spelling brings joy to some XP ) just nods.

"Ok Ji you are the main dancer with me, Nari and Mi as back up. But we will all take turns being centre on the dance, Ji you will sing the chorus with Mi on the bridge. "

I nod slowly, trying to keep up with what she is saying...

"Me, Nair and Jina will sing the verses. But when jina sings we must stall stop dancing except for ji hee? Got it? Ok 5 minutes on our own then we will come together and help each other!"

"Yes! " I say, agreeing with her plan. I think Bora would make a great leader, she is heard and firm!

"Right, " we all put our hands in the middle " on 3 Fallen Angels Rule! Ok" we all nod!

"ONE TWO THREE, FALLEN ANGELS RULE!" We all shout before going off on our separate ways.

**** 20 minutes later ****

"Ji, remember to flip right on the last note! Not too before!"

" yes ok, sorry leader Bora!" I bow I front of her.

We all burst out laughing before someone interrupts.

"Hahaha, look how cute they are. Thinking they are actually good at this... just you wait!" We turn, and there standing before us is Cookies and cream...... or should I say name stealers.

I'm about to have a go at them when Bora bursts out laughting.

"What's so funny?" One of the girls speak, looking confused at her actions.

"Well...." she calms herself down " just your stupid attempt at making us feel bad for you own self confidence. Let me tell you something..."

Now Boras face has gone from amused to threatening as she steps towards them. They all step back. Even I would be scared if I was them.

"Your group is a cactus,"

"What?" The girls reply. A confused look appears on all of our faces.

"because everyone of you is a prick! You are all so ugly that when your mums dropped you off at school they got a fine for littering." We all go "ohhhhhhhh" at that burn Bora just shot at them.

They just looked pissed now, but that doesn't stop her from carrying on.

"I would ask how old you are but... I don't think you can count that high!" She smirks at the angry faces. They deserve this, there not royalty so they shouldnt act like it!

"What the hell are you saying!?" One girl speaks, stepping forward in Boras face.

Now, Bora spends them one finally blow that will give them 3 degree burns!!!

"But don't worry, if I wanted to kill myself id climb up you ego and jump to you IQ! " we all burst out laughing again! Roars of laughter fill our group and cookies and cream walk away.

"Nice one Bora!" I say

"Hehehe I had an older brother and his friends where quite mean so I learn some useful lines!"

*cough cough*

"Ok girls, we are ready to perform now so please leave the room and we will call you in!"

We all leave to another white room, is it just me or are all these rooms white?

"Cookies and cream first!" A girls comes out, they pass us sending us dirty looks before entering the room. The girls just looks shocked at the actions but follows them none the less.

**** time skip****

We just finished our performance, we where the last to go. I think it went great! We all tried our best and the judges seemed to like it...

"Ok girls so the groups we have chosen to go through this round is......"

We all look around,nervously awaiting the results..

"................."