Chapter 23 - Collaboration pt.2

Hey guys! This book has 300+ reads 😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱 ok that may not sound like a lot to you, but this has made my day! I will post and update all my fanfics and add another character in this one for you guys.... but I wonder who? I'll give you a clue- he's from the band seventeen! Mwahahaha I know I'm evil, sorry but you'll find out soon...... Heheheh thx for reading - I really need to stop with the realllllllly long author notes..... ok bye then LOVE YAS~
India 💕
~~~~~~~~~~~

Jungkook POV

After that intense dancing session, I felt calmer and Very tired! Heheh I don't know about IU... she feels familiar, like she already has a big place in my heart. It's weird, I don't understand. How can she? I've never met her before, have I?

"So, after that" she breathes in heavy, still tired " do you feel better?"

I no and smile. "Yes! Thank you IU. I can't help but feel calm around you!"

She chuckles, almost nervously?

"Anyway, it's 1pm. Looks like we should get down to the recording studio. "

"Yeah.. looks like it." I'm sad we have to go, I really enjoy it.

"What song are we singing anyway?"

I smile, you'll see.

After a while, we arrive at the studio and set up. Finally ready to sing, and hear her beautiful voice. I've only heard it with fast beat songs or in groups so I can't wait for her to sing this song.

"So, you ready?" I ask, unknowingly smirking.

"Yes... but what are we singing?" She asks confused.

I pass her the lyrics, her eyes widen.

"I love this song!" He jumps up happily.

"I knew you would" I look down "it's amazing like you..."

"What was that?" She asks.

"Oh... nothing! Let's start!" And I press play to the music.

(This is you two, but imagine without the crowd, judges, masks or big stadium. Just the voices!)

The producers clap. We just stare at each other. She starts tearing up, so do it.

"IU, that was..." she cuts me off

"AMAZING!" Before suddenly hugging my tightly.

Her embrace... it feels familiar? Oh come on jungkook, it's not! Get over it! But she does seem special! I just can't do anything now, I still have to be with Mi Cha. Ugh I hate her, I hate this!

But I don't know who I would choose? Ji Hee, I have loved for a while. She plays hard to get, but I know she likes me. Her voice and dancing, it's just amazing.

But then IU. She's so beautiful and kind and has an amazing voice too. Not to mention she can dance great and made me happy when I was sad.

I don't know! This is really messing up my head! Ji Hee or IU? School girl or Kpop idol? Shy nerd or outgoing singer... old crush or new friend? If only I could choose.

If only they were the same person, then my troubles would be over!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MWAHAHAHAHAHA! Ok, I'm sorry for being evil 😏 But I can and want to so...

Anyway, what do you think will happen? Any theory's? Will anything happen?

Also, when I get to 400 reads I'm finally including that new character to mess everything up! Heheh, who said this would be easy?

And just letting you guys know I have already planned my next book to write after this which only have like 10-20 chapters to go, depending on if you like this book! Do you?

Anyway, no spoilers but I can tell you:

It's blackpink X BTS

It's FANTASY!!! Oooooooh

And it's based off a Bts song!

Let the guessing game begin!!!!!!!! 😂😏🤗

Ps. Plz vote and comment, I would love to see if you guys are real? Are you? Well I'm Kpop and BTS trash so if you are too then welcome my new best friend 😎

Ok this is taking AGGGGGGGEEEEEESSSS! I'll go....

BYEEEEEEEE~